Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alexander Victoria
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexander-victoria.html
Latest Review: The Broken House by Burgess Mitchell and Dr. Lindsay Mitchell

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Alexander Victoria »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Forged through extensive exploration in realms such as philosophy, metaphysics, biology, theology, mathematics, and engineering, The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi offers an intricate roadmap to unveil your genuine identity and embrace optimal living. Many grapple with superficial thoughts, the facade of transient personas, and the delicate balance of inner conflicts. As the title implies, the book introduces five principles geared towards elevating the mind, enriching life, and reshaping business—from revealing our authentic selves to cultivating a profound comprehension of love.

Expressing gratitude for its multifaceted assistance, I must acknowledge the guide's efficacy, particularly in fostering profound self-awareness. By drawing parallels between the human mind's code and a computer programme's code and emphasising the imperative of perpetual code refinement, the author adopts a logical approach. He imparts lessons through relatable instances, unravelling the intricacies of self-deception and people-pleasing. Tony Jeton Selimi delves into the facets of living a facade-laden existence, interweaving personal narratives and client experiences to vividly depict the journey towards embracing an authentic self.

There's something I didn't like, which is the repetition, which made the novel quite lengthy. This does not affect my rating, as the author meticulously elucidates every facet and phase. Beyond being a comprehensive guide, it extends support to individuals grappling with mental health challenges. The author advocates self-love, anxiety and stress management, and navigating conflicts in a wholesome manner, which I could really relate to. Uniquely, he intertwines coding and decoding with human personalities.

A stellar 5 out of 5 stars is my rating, attributing it to flawless grammar, impeccable editing, though I saw one error, and an easily applicable language. Highly recommended for psychology enthusiasts, seekers of self-help motivation, and those aspiring for authentic empowerment. This book proves invaluable for all, especially those pondering others' perceptions of themselves. I'm sure after reading this novel, you will care less about other people's perceptions of you and change the way you also think about yourself.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Enjani Matendeko
Currently Reading: Nightlord
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-enjani-matendeko.html
Latest Review: Running For One's Life by Lauren Jedlan

Post by Enjani Matendeko »

I couldn't help but appreciate how knowledgeable the author of this book was. He nailed his point home with so many understandable reasons. This is a must-read book.
McDonald Lauren
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mcdonald-lauren.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by McDonald Lauren »

Tony Jeton Selimi's 'The Unfakeable Code®' is a transformative masterpiece that delves deep into the complexities of the human psyche. Selimi's unique blend of philosophy, psychology, and practical wisdom offers readers a roadmap to uncover their true selves and live authentically. This book is a must-read for anyone seeking personal growth and fulfillment.
Park Cherri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Post by Park Cherri »

I was blown away by the depth and breadth of wisdom contained within 'The Unfakeable Code®' by Tony Jeton Selimi. Selimi's insights into human nature and the journey towards authenticity are profound and enlightening. Through engaging storytelling and relatable examples, he guides readers on a transformative journey towards optimal living. Highly recommend!
Mary Clarkee
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: We Are Voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-clarkee.html
Latest Review: A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer by Nguyen Minh Hai

Post by Mary Clarkee »

The author's profound knowledge is truly commendable, skillfully driving home key points with a plethora of understandable reasons. This book stands as a must-read, showcasing the author's expertise and compelling arguments.
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Baggett Yori
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-baggett-yori.html
Latest Review: The Temple Of Truth And Lies by James Duvall

Post by Baggett Yori »

Your review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi effectively highlights the book's strengths and offers valuable insights into its content and potential impact on readers.

You begin by outlining the diverse range of realms explored in the book, including philosophy, metaphysics, biology, theology, mathematics, and engineering, setting the stage for the comprehensive roadmap it offers for unveiling one's genuine identity and embracing optimal living. Congratulations on this concise review.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.
Stephen Somtochukwu Afamefuna Ezeme
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-somtochukwu-afamefuna-ezeme.html
Latest Review: Through a Glass Darkly by David Barclay-Miller

Post by Stephen Somtochukwu Afamefuna Ezeme »

the book is good for self improvement and development. I like how the author presented his story.
Pascal Junior
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pascal-junior.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Pascal Junior »

The review captures the essence of the book very well.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”