Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hy Be
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hy-be.html
Latest Review: Wilderness Cry by Hilary L Hunt M.D.

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Hy Be »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The famous Japanese proverb states, "We humans have three faces: the first one we show to the world, the second one to family and friends, and the third one to ourselves." This deeply depicts how we never show a true reflection of ourselves to anyone in the frenzied world of modern life, filled with endless tasks and responsibilities. To connect with our core values and personal well-being, Tony John Selimi treats readers through his book "The Unfakeable Code" to a transformative journey that not only explores the concept of authenticity but also provides comprehensive principles for embracing it in our everyday lives.

The book begins with the meaning of the unfakeable code. Then, the author introduces us to five principles. The first principle, "To unmask yourself is to know yourself," deals with the power of self-reflection, where I learned to unravel my core values, desires, and fears. This principle served as a reminder that the journey to authenticity begins from within, as we need to understand ourselves before engaging with the world. The second principle, "Stop working to survive, wake up, and thrive," addresses the challenges posed by external pressures and societal expectations. The author provided insights into how to navigate these influences while staying true to one's values and aspirations. This principle equipped me with the strategies I needed to assert my authenticity, even in the face of conformity.

The third principle, "Disarm your emotional field to build an impenetrable shield," emphasizes opening oneself up emotionally and being honest and genuine about one's feelings, thoughts, and experiences. Being often going through emotional crises, this principle made me realize how it is a blessing in disguise. The fourth principle, "Taking back control is an inside job," underscores the importance of making conscious choices aligned with our true selves. Here, the author encourages readers to reflect on their decisions, whether in relationships, work, or daily life, promoting a sense of purpose and fulfillment. Lastly, the fifth principle, "Choose love as your military commander that wins every battle in life," concludes with the significance of being genuine in the realm of love, unraveling how authenticity is at the core of emotional bonds. This principle taught me the difference between unconditional and fakeable unconditional love.

When it comes to the author's editing style, it deserves special commendation. His ability to strike a balance between depth and accessibility is remarkable. The book was crafted elegantly, guiding readers through intricate concepts while maintaining a sense of relatability. Through a combination of relatable anecdotes and thought-provoking analysis, the author uncovers the layers of authenticity, unraveling its connection to vulnerability, courage, and genuine human connection. While I found "The Unfakeable Code" an exceptional self-help guide, certain sentences were quite repetitive. This does not oblige me to give this book five out of five stars. There were no negative aspects and the grammatical errors I found in this book.

Lastly, I would say "The Unfakeable Code" by Tony Jeton Selimi is a triumph of both content and editing style. The book's exploration of authenticity through five guiding principles is enlightening for those seeking to live their lives authentically, reflecting their true selves.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3075
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: Circle of Innocents by Stephen D. Curtis

Post by Kibet Hillary »

The principle to stop working to survive and the call to wake up and thrive is really exciting. My curiosity is already piqued, as I am certain there is potential in each person to thrive in life, but it seems there is always an obstacle that keeps one from attaining this goal. This is a must-read. Thanks for the review.
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: The Transcendental Tangle: Untying the Enigmatic Knots of the Infinite by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”