Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
FICTION reviewer 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fiction-reviewer-1.html
Latest Review: Roan by E. R. Barr

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by FICTION reviewer 1 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Unfakeable Code®: Take Back Control, Lead Authentically, and Live Freely on Your Terms is a self-help book by Tony Jeton Selimi, a human behavior expert and coach. The book explains how to coordinate your body-mind-heart intelligence to deal with negativity, overcome stress, and live purposefully. The book also offers readers a method to re-program their minds, reclaim control, and live freely while challenging them to re-examine the laws, customs, and ways of thinking that no longer serve them.

This book tells us that we are not required to please others or do as everyone else does. It's essential to be authentic about who we are. It supports deeper relationships with others and better life decisions. The author's writing will help readers embrace their true selves and discover their potential.

The author did a great job breaking down the complex topics into simple ones, which made it easy to understand. Tony recommends that we exercise courage and learn new things about our identities. It's an inspiring journey of development and self-knowledge. To provide readers with the tools they need to face challenges, deal with worry, and move past stagnation in their lives, the author offers a five-step technique for personal and professional change.

Overall, it was a great read, with compelling stories and valuable exercises at the end of each chapter. There is nothing I disliked about this book. Hence, I would give it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. I found this book to be professionally edited, as I found only minor errors in it.

The Unfakeable Code®: Take Back Control, Lead Authentically, and Live Freely on Your Terms is a must-read for anyone who is looking to live a meaningful life. I would recommend this book to anyone who feels helpless and is looking for motivation to achieve something significant in their lives.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Latest Review: Roan by E. R. Barr
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”