Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Silvia jackson
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-silvia-jackson.html
Latest Review: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Silvia jackson »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"Tony Jeton Selimi's book," "The Unfakeable Code®," dives deep into self-discovery and personal growth. Selimi presents five key principles, employing a unique analogy between the human mind and machine programming to simplify complex concepts.

The book guides readers to uncover their true selves, emphasizing the importance of aligning their mental outlook with desired life outcomes. Selimi illustrates the repercussions of neglecting one's authentic self, offering actionable steps for personal growth. While acknowledging the book's value, it's advised as a sole solution for self-improvement. Technically, the book is well-edited, presenting clear and concise content enriched with real-life examples.

The conversational style aids in understanding the author's beliefs, utilizing personal experiences and client stories to reinforce ideas. The book's guidance in self-identification and personal development, though not a standalone solution, stands out. The author's courage in tackling delicate issues and the absence of dislikes, such as grammatical errors, deserve appreciation. Every part of this book was interesting and educational. With lots of benefits from the author, I must commend him for his effort in publishing this book.

The narrative's focus is on societal perceptions. I must say the book was top-notch for me. The book is recommended for mature readers facing interpersonal or professional challenges. I found no flaws in this book; although some parts were boring, it didn't affect my overall reading experience. The writing style and book cover are intriguing. The table of contents made it easy for me to scale through after taking a break. I found no errors in this book. This book was well edited.

Selimi's "The Unfakeable Code®" provides a comprehensive guide to self-discovery and personal development, integrating various disciplines. While repetitive at times, it effectively encourages embracing one's true self and non-judgmental perspectives. It's highly beneficial and offers practical lessons through exercises. I give this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars for its transformative potential and guidance toward self-realization. I have no reason to detract a star from this book. This was a great read.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Mary Clarkee
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: We Are Voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-clarkee.html
Latest Review: A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer by Nguyen Minh Hai

Post by Mary Clarkee »

After reading this book I realized that they were lots of stuffs I need to change about my life. Thanks for the great review
Kelvin Suraj
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvin-suraj.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by Kelvin Suraj »

After reading your review I'm totally interested in the book. The book is educational. Kudos to your review. I'm looking forward to reading this book.
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”