Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Muskan Afzal-
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muskan-afzal.html
Latest Review: Out of the Uniform, Back into Civilian Life: No Nonsense Veterans Benefits Guid by Jason Pike

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Muskan Afzal- »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Tony Jeton Selimi skillfully crafts a story around authenticity in his book “The Unfakeable Code®”, taking the reader on a journey of empowerment and self-discovery. Selimi's art is proof of the transformational potential that comes from letting go of social trappings and embracing one's self. The core idea of the book is that authenticity is a focused practice of self-reflection and social interaction rather than just a characteristic.

The author discusses five fundamental ideas that can help you gradually improve and realize your real, authentic self. According to the author, you may rewire the brain and break free from the conditioning caused by your upbringing and genes by implementing these procedures in your daily life. To create this extensive book on self-improvement, the author combines his personal experiences and the study of other well-known psychologists. The central idea in the book is that an individual's upbringing and surroundings create a false identity for them. This restricts a person's ability to evolve by making them behave obsessively and predictably.

The book is well-designed and guarantees a seamless, enjoyable read. Selimi's prose is lucid, succinct, and enhanced by anecdotes from real-world experiences. This results in a story that flows and draws the reader in.

There is nothing that I disliked about this book. This book's primary message is that each person has the power to choose their fate. Selimi presents a strong case for leading a meaningful life by highlighting the significance of taking charge of your affairs objectively and intentionally.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because of how much it inspired both social change and personal development. It delves deeply into neglected problems and offers workable answers that promote genuineness. This book has a wide audience potential. The revolutionary ideas provided can be of use to CEOs, executives, innovators, health care providers, educators, artists, and anybody else who is intrigued about living and loving truly.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”