Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chikamnele Favour
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chikamnele-favour.html
Latest Review: The DrugTech Trilogy by Marcel Victor Sahade

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Chikamnele Favour »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

When it comes to the mind, there is more to it. The way we think, the way we behave, how we see things, and the way we act towards the things that happen around us. The book" The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi" is a renowned mind-rewinding book that teaches one how to shift the mind from living a fake life to becoming authentic, irrespective of being in any situation. This book made me see the reason why being your original self is better than trying to live a fake life.

This book is an upgrade of one’s beliefs, actions, and psychology and creates freedom to live the life you want. It also talked about being able to get yourself out of situations that seem masked and embrace genuineness. 

I loved how the author used so many illustrations in this book. One thing I believe about writing books is using stories to show illustrations and making the audience picture what is being said. In this book, I was able to imagine myself in certain positions and draw a conclusion on how I will be able to tackle things when I’m in such situations. He emphasized the act of being masked in religion, nationality, and profession, portraying another lifestyle, and being able to stand with originality.

I will gladly say that there is not a single thing I hate about this book. The book delivered on what it should have. It gave me the promise of living an unfakeable life and embracing my original self. The book was detailed, direct, illustrated, and helpful, and it dealt with my subconscious mind. I would rate this book 5 out of 5 because I love the way it gives real value. I also didn't notice any errors in the book, as the author took his time to give the readers quality information. I recommend this book to everyone looking forward to embracing a new life filled with originality and not faking, and to anyone who desires a good lifestyle because good lifestyles are obtained by being real, not fake.

Are you interested in changing your thoughts about certain things and becoming the best and original version of yourself? Then you should be found reading this book.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”