Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
john works
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-works.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by john works »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Unfakeable Code by Tony Jeton Selimi illustrates how individuals often lose sight of their true selves due to life's challenges, leading to the adoption of coping mechanisms and false personas, etc. The writer provided a very good framework to reclaim authentic power and lead a life of authenticity in our business and personal lives. The book is filled with anecdotes and teachings that encouraged me to go deep within, confront my inner discord, and identify the root causes of life challenges.

One important principle outlined in the book was "behavioural "change principles," designed to help identify and change unhelpful patterns. The exercises, such as writing down fears and identifying their benefits, encouraged me to reflect and actively participate in my daily growth journey. There are also hands-on approaches given by the author that he has practicalized to list the drawbacks and benefits of desired changes, which helps to rewire the brains for success.

What I like about the book The Role of Authenticity in Relationships. He compared the complexity of relationships and the quest for authenticity and examined their emotional responses and the impact of emotive personas on feelings of isolation and rejection. Through transformational exercises, which were scattered throughout the book, he encouraged people to reflect on their experiences and the people who triggered strong emotions to foster recognition of patterns that appear across different areas of life. In general, I see the book as a guide to understanding oneself and others for authenticity, which is the foundation for healthier and more fulfilling relationships.

There was nothing to dislike about the book, as I saw it as a tool to help one focus on overcoming inner conflict and battles that we as individuals face. The book offers understandable, empathic, and strategic strategies to overcome these battles. He uses the metaphor of standing at a crossroads to describe moments of self-doubt and provides the "five rules" as a compass to navigate through such times, emphasizing the importance of self-awareness and self-compassion. The exercises and reflective questions require one to confront deep-seated fears and insecurities. An example is the exercise that says we should list our greatest fears about love and identify the unseen benefits of these perceived fears. This level of self-examination is quite intense, but I love the approach because it yields results. I recommend this book to Individuals Facing Inner Conflicts, Mental Health Professionals, Readers Interested in Neuroscience and Psychology, and Individuals Seeking a Structured Approach to Change.

I gave this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars because I consider it highly valuable in exploring the role of authenticity in relationships and providing transformational exercises to foster self-awareness and personal growth. The transformational exercises scattered throughout the book were particularly impactful and helped in deep self-reflection and recognition of patterns that appear across different areas of life that could have hindered growth one way or another. Furthermore, I admired the book's approach to helping individuals focus on overcoming inner conflicts and battles, providing understandable and empathetic strategies like the "five rules," which provided a practical framework for self-awareness and self-compassion, while the exercises and reflective questions encouraged deep self-examination and yielded tangible results. The book was exceptionally well-edited and error-free.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”