Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
obinna Sharon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obinna-sharon.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by obinna Sharon »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In "The Unfakeable Code®," Tony Jeton Selimi presents a new life philosophy with Marie Diamond from "The Secret." The Unfakeable Code® helps readers look into their inner blockages, like hearing negative thoughts, people-pleasing, and scarcity, using practical steps. The book takes a holistic view of the human being and gives a new definition of health based on body-mind-heart intelligence. Its role is to deal with anxiety and stress, but its main message is about being authentic, and the readers are reminded to leave their masks behind and cure their wounds to be able to live truthfully.

Selimi comes up with some theories that there is something out of the norm in self-improvement. The theories are approved by multiple well-known figures, among which stands out Marie Diamond. Its hands-on methods to deal with such issues as negative inner voices and “everybody's friend” syndrome give individuals and business leaders the prospect of improvement.

This book fabulously embodies deep-rooted challenges like employee disengagement and scarcity or lack of mindset, providing readers with solutions to problems. Selimi's presentation on determining destiny and purpose provides the audience with the foundation to embark upon the path they have chosen.

I love every aspect of this book. There was nothing to dislike in the book. The practical tips seem interesting and easy to practice. I must commend the author for the educational content of the book. This book is not only interesting but also mentally stimulating. The writing style was kept simple and easy. I found no errors in this book. This book was well edited. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

The book rises to the top with a persuasive claim for authenticity, pushing readers onward to lead an authentic life. I recommend this book to curious readers and to everyone over the age of 16. This will be a great and fun read for those in the above categories.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Aurora Benjamin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aurora-benjamin.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner

Post by Aurora Benjamin »

Selimi's theories challenge conventional notions of self-improvement and are endorsed by well-known figures like Marie Diamond, adding credibility to his innovative approach.
Sean Patrick Tracy
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sean-patrick-tracy.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Post by Sean Patrick Tracy »

"The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi sounds like a transformative guide that offers practical steps for readers to overcome inner blockages and live authentically. Selimi's collaboration with Marie Diamond from "The Secret" adds credibility to the book's theories and methods. With a holistic approach to human well-being and a focus on authenticity, the book provides readers with solutions to common challenges like negative inner voices and people-pleasing tendencies.
williams Emerald
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by williams Emerald »

“The Unfakeable Code” by Tony Jeton Selimi delivers a powerful exploration of authenticity, offering readers not just theoretical insights but practical, real-world strategies to overcome personal barriers and embrace genuine self-expression.
Esther Unurhie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-unurhie.html
Latest Review: 600 Devils by Marjan

Post by Esther Unurhie »

The collaboration between Tony Jeton Selimi and Marie Diamond from 'The Secret' adds credibility to the book's holistic philosophy, offering readers actionable steps to overcome anxiety and stress while embracing their true selves.
Latest Review: 600 Devils by Marjan
Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aremu-titilopemi-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: The Painting by Michael C Reid

Post by Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo »

Hmmm, this book is a must-read for everyone. When I see how many behave, I just have this conclusion that they are not matured emotionally. And this is the book they need to read.
Kelvin Suraj
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvin-suraj.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by Kelvin Suraj »

Thanks for this review. "The Unfakeable Code” by Tony Jeton Selimi is a transforming guide that offers practical tips to help people overcome various inner obstacles.
Amanda Kenneth
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

In "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi, readers discover a life philosophy co-created with Marie Diamond from "The Secret," addressing inner blockages and promoting authenticity through practical steps and holistic health principles.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.
Sunday N Florence
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunday-n-florence.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Sunday N Florence »

The Unfakeable Code®" tackles deep-seated issues like employee disengagement and scarcity mindset, offering solutions and guidance on finding purpose and destiny.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”