Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Lakshya Rajput
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lakshya-rajput.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Lakshya Rajput »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Unfakeable Code by Tony Jeton Selimi is something that today's generation needs to read to understand the importance of being real and confident about who you are. Due to social media and increasing trends, people are competing for happiness and are getting depressed from within. This fake happiness and trend are misleading youth into focusing on their true potential. 

The book is about the five key principles that one should follow on personal and professional levels to get better outcomes in all aspects of life. The unmasking teaches us to first stop faking and accept reality. The second principle teaches you to rewire your brain and stop just living but focus on thriving. The third principle is my personal favorite because it taught me the actual concept of healthy emotional intelligence, and I find it relatable. The fourth principle is all about making decisions and having control over your life. And the last principle is about making love your best weapon to conquer the world. 

The book is written clearly and concisely. The flawless editing has allowed me to complete the book in a shorter span of time. There are no grammatical errors. The formatting and proofreading are excellent. 

Overall, the book is a great experience for today's generation, and I recommend everyone's young mind read it. There are some more aspects of the book that would teach you to improve the quality of life and develop a class. There are no specific negatives to mention. 

Ratings: I would like to rate this book 5 out of 5. 1 star for the relatability of the book to the current generation. 1 star for an engaging and captivating read. 1 star for optimism and a positive outlook. 1 star for formatting and proofreading. 1 star for having clarity of the concept and keeping it to the point. 

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”