Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ammirati Michael
Currently Reading: Ironbark Hill
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ammirati-michael.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Ammirati Michael »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Understanding our own self-perception is crucial, as it directly impacts our self-esteem, which in turn influences our pursuit of goals and careers. In today's digital age, characterized by extensive social media use and technological advancements, it's essential to be mindful of the content we consume online. Ensuring that such content positively contributes to our well-being is paramount for maintaining healthy self-esteem and confidence, which are indispensable for personal and professional growth.

The Unfakeable Code®, authored by Tony Jeton Selimi, serves as a guide to help individuals maximize their potential and utilize their surroundings for positive growth in their lives. Divided into five sections, the book commences by emphasizing the importance of authenticity and the detriment of living solely to please others. Selimi debunks the notion that people often choose to mask their true selves and highlights the benefits of embracing authenticity, such as increased self-confidence. Utilizing examples from the era before widespread internet usage, Selimi illustrates how individuals once lived more authentically without the need for external validation, contrasting it with the current age dominated by social media. Additionally, the author introduces five principles aimed at uncovering one's true identity. For further insights into these principles, readers are encouraged to delve into the 230 pages of the book.

I appreciated various elements of the book. It conveyed the idea that prioritizing self-validation over seeking external validation is crucial, emphasizing that others' opinions hold little significance as long as we remain authentic and true to ourselves. Additionally, a key takeaway was the significance of emotions in influencing decision-making; the book underscored the importance of mastering emotional control to steer clear of decisions driven solely by emotions, which may hinder personal growth. Furthermore, the author provided valuable insights and strategies for readers to regulate their emotions effectively.

I possess certain shortcomings. In the book, certain messages were reiterated without introducing new insights. For instance, the author discussed people seeking validation on social media on pages 100, 121, 139, and 194. Additionally, on page 43, there's a sideways picture, disrupting the consistent orientation of the other pages. It would enhance the reading experience if the image was upright to maintain smooth continuity throughout the book.

I noticed a few errors in the book, but it was professionally edited. I would give it 5 out of 5 stars because my minor issues weren't significant enough to detract from its overall quality. I gained valuable insights into building self-esteem and managing emotions. I highly recommend it to readers interested in self-help for enhancing self-esteem and understanding one's self-worth.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.
Ivan Kovic
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ivan-kovic.html
Latest Review: Lifelong Fulfillment by James Boswell

Post by Ivan Kovic »

I'm intrigued by this book's examination of how past and technology shape self-expression, rather than limit it. The reviewer's notes on relatable examples and exercises grounding the teachings make the insights feel actionable, not abstract.
Sean Patrick Tracy
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sean-patrick-tracy.html
Latest Review: Daisy the Donkey by C.L.Ryan

Post by Sean Patrick Tracy »

The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi, this review offers an insightful overview of a book that seems highly relevant in today's social media-driven world. The emphasis on authenticity and self-validation resonates deeply, especially in an age where external validation is often sought through online platforms. The author's focus on emotional control and the introduction of principles to uncover one's true identity promise practical and transformative guidance.
Sunday N Florence
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunday-n-florence.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by Sunday N Florence »

Selimi presents strategies for uncovering one's true identity and mastering emotional control, highlighting the role of self-esteem in personal and professional growth.
AGBATA DONALD Chidera
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-donald-chidera.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by AGBATA DONALD Chidera »

The book's exploration of how past experiences and technology can enhance self-expression, along with the reviewer's mention of relatable examples and practical exercises, suggests that the book offers a hands-on and accessible approach to personal growth, making the concepts feel tangible and applicable to everyday life.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”