Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Gyongyver Farkas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gyongyver-farkas.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Gyongyver Farkas »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi is a very inspirational self-help book, with insights from different domains of life, like computer science, psychology, human behavior, emotional intelligence, meditation, religion, renewal of the human spirit, mind and body, leadership and business coaching. Its author is a very popular writer of self-help books for various modern companies and organizations, and offers various types of coaching, both online, personal and in-groups, for various problems of the modern age, like physical and spiritual illnesses, loneliness, problems in personal relationships, like separation and divorce, financial crises, burnout due to overwork, and many other issues.

The book is not operating on a single level, as its author brings together insights from different domains. The principal aim is to show to the readers, to people facing various setbacks and failures, how to take back control of their life, how not to give their inner power to other people or outside sources, and how to be the leader of their own destiny. I liked how this book operates and explains notions like fate, destiny, spirit, and demonstrates the power of the self in shaping their own life. It gives freedom to the spirit, and clearly says how we all have an inner power, intuition, inner voice, and it is advisable to listen to it to achieve our heart's desires.

This book is a life manual that awakens and enlightens its readers, shows them the road to success, achievement, fulfilment. It clarifies the notions of the different personas the individual is taking for survival, for hiding, for self-defense, and the real, "unfakeable" self. In many cases the reason of failure is the fact that people don't give enough power to their true, authentic self. Instead, they wear masks that make them unrecognizable. Moreover, the gap between their true self and their various masks make these people inauthentic, insignificant and unrecognizable for the outside world. Thus, the book shows the importance of authenticity in one person's life.

I found it very inspiring to get acquainted with the basic principles of this writing. For example, it encourages you to know yourself better, not to be content with the mere survival mode, but try to obtain a thriving life on all aspects of life, not to let your emotions have a power over the important decisions of your life, and how to find a true love relationship.

For its content, usefulness, practicality and its healing messages, I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars . I recommend it to anybody who needs coaching, practical advice, healing content for many of the problems of life to be solved, and to empower the person to live a fulfilled life on all levels.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”