Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
JyZion Wade
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jyzion-wade.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by JyZion Wade »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Book Review: The Unfakeable Code by Tony Jeton Selimi.
Tony takes the reader through a journey of self-reflection from one page to the next. If I can summarize the review in a single word, it would be “Practical.”
Tony’s 5 principles are easy to grasp and apply for one willing and ready for change. Unlike most motivational/self-help books, Tony tries as much as possible to use language and an approach that is relatable to the average human. He presents the notion of our interconnectedness with everything around us, and the book aims to enhance that symmetry through authenticity. Moreover, while each person’s authentic self is distinct and unique, the genuine nature of humans naturally leads to a rhythmic symbiosis among sentient beings.
Another element of the book that is most helpful is the summary questions at the end of each topic. These questions cement the practicality of the book. It leads the reader to introspect the concepts covered in that section. A reader who takes time to read and answer the questions truthfully will enter the preceding chapters wiser and with nuggets of revelation.
More often than not, inspirational speakers and writers tell their audience exactly what they want to hear. But Tony isn’t a YES man. He doesn’t dwell on positivity or negativity but instead focuses on authenticity. This may sound provocative for people with self-destructive habits. But this tough love aims to get the reader to question everything, including values and beliefs inculcated at a young age, experiences one went through, societal expectations, etc. Eventually, the goal is to heal the inner child, which, according to Selimi, has had remarkable results in healing certain mental health challenges.
While the book is neatly written and edited, the formatting felt somewhat cumbersome. The PDF copy has an average of 670 words per page since two pages are combined into one. The writer uses two columns per page, each representing a single page. This felt tedious when reading and distracting.
All in all, the book is a recipe for change if you seek authentic change in your life. I’d recommend it for anyone and everyone, including business people, parents, young adults, employers and employees, therapists, CEOs, teachers, directors, doctors, film producers, and anyone ready to take a journey to the soul to unearth that which is unfakeable.
I would give the book an overall rating of 4 out of 5

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”