Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shavell Harris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shavell-harris.html
Latest Review: Enlightenment for the Things that Really Matter by Mark Gumbrell

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Shavell Harris »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Unfakeable Code® is a self-help guide that explains how we hide our true selves to feel accepted by our society. Author Tony Jeton Selimi guides readers through five principles to help us unmask our authentic selves. In doing so we are able to improve several areas of our lives, these include business, love, wellbeing, mental health, and social life. The principles discussed are supported by science and real-life examples.

The book is separated into five principles. Each principle addresses a different issue that contributes to self-destruction. I appreciate this method because it allowed me to identify my numerous facades. Of all the principles discussed the first one had the most impact on me. “To unmask yourself is to know thy self.” This really forced me to spend some time getting to know myself. Sometimes we wear so many different masks that we forget who we truly are. Another thing that I love about this work is the inclusion of activities. Each chapter includes a step-by-step activity. These activities are directly tied to the principle in discussion, and they make it easy to apply the lesson learned. At the top of my list is the author's flawless execution in tying each principle together to create a practical, transformative book.

There is nothing that I dislike about this book. It is very detailed. Every principle discussed is relative to the plot of the text. It is my opinion that the novel accomplished its mission. I ended my read feeling less bonded by societal expectations.

I rate this book 5 out of 5. It is well-edited with no grammatical errors. It identifies the problem and provides a detailed step-by-step resolution. This book may be coupled with others. However, it is a great starting point for personal growth.

This book is a must-read for anyone who is seeking to discover their true selves. It offers valuable guidance for those struggling to create the life they desire. By dissolving the many personas we take on we are able to become the best version of ourselves and create the reality we desire.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”