Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Prajna Bhat 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prajna-bhat-1.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Prajna Bhat 1 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

I would rate this book 5 out of 5. This book is suitable for all kinds of people who wish to improve the quality of their lives. It is a boon for those searching for themselves and lost in their path.
'You will never be at peace with others if you are at war with yourself' - this sentence gives a reality check on what many of us go through daily. This book is a guide to identifying the masks we put on to face the world, knowing the effect they have on our inner persona and the way they shield our vibrant personalities. Sentences like 'Stop working to survive, wake up to thrive', and 'Somewhere deep inside you, behind every masked persona you show to the world, patiently awaits your soul' awaken us to the fact that we all have hidden our personalities somewhere deep within us in the busy schedule of our lives.

A perfect understanding of our mind and the games that it plays, this book is an eye-opener towards the most simple yet complex behavior of humans. With each sentence, it feels as if the author is exactly describing what happens to us—as if the author knows us in person. The motivation throughout the book makes us believe that we can also go through the process of unmasking ourselves. The real-life examples stated by the author help in easy understanding of the subject matter, and the reader is able to quickly relate to it.

The step-by-step guide the author gives to identify, understand, and deal with our shields is very satisfying. The author is walking each and every step with you, can understand the problems being faced, and gives timely and valuable solutions to them. The style of writing by the author keeps the reader engrossed and wanting to read more.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: The Transcendental Tangle: Untying the Enigmatic Knots of the Infinite by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”