Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Aditi Pandey 7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aditi-pandey-7.html
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Aditi Pandey 7 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This book is a formula for living freely on your own terms. The author speaks of his journey as he offers concrete steps and guidance on living an authentic life; a life to thrive, love, listen, connect and to create a vision from within to achieve your highest potential. It illuminates steps to take to reclaim direction in your life by asking the right questions that in turn will reveal the answers and guidance that will make your heart sing.

Tony J. Selimi makes you see that there is no more significant loss than not discovering your talents, amazingness and self-worth. He emphasizes that there are no shortcuts, no substitutes, no playing safe if you want to be the true you, and be the leader of your life. The author harmonizes science, psychology and spirituality with such simplicity and brilliance.

If you are looking for a book that can help you take back control of the direction your life is going in then The Unfakeable Code® is the book for you. This book is creative, engaging, and persuasive and the author creates this whole new world for you to live in.

I really liked how the author was able to express this extensive knowledge with such brilliance and ease. There is really nothing I disliked about the book. There are also no errors of any kind in the book. I would rate this book a five out of five stars and definitely recommend it for everyone who wants more from life.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”