Review of Unyielding Destiny

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Harshitha Nayak
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: The In-Between by Christian Espinosa
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 67%

Review of Unyielding Destiny

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Unyielding Destiny" by Spiros Gratsias (author of Unyielding Destiny).]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This book tells the story of Frank Moris, a man who was born on New York's Lower East Side and who encountered the powerful hand of destiny during his life's events. With his parents love and care, young Frank is living life to the fullest and being shown the beauty of life at the beginning of the novel. He was eight years old when life struck him harder in the middle of a wonderful voyage, leaving him an orphan. Frank eventually meets Don Cabineri, the man his parents worked for; Don raised Frank as his own and treated him like a son; this is another example of fate's play turning an orphan into an adopted son for a devoted family.

The proud son of Warrior Lieutenant Roy Easton, who gave his life in the Korean War, Scott was the next significant character to be introduced. His mother was an Army nurse in Alcatraz, so he was drawn to another serving Army life through her. His life was changed at the age of three when he lost his father, and destiny forced him to live without him.

After covering all of this, the author went on to the following phase of Frank's life, in which he was raised as a made man for the Costa Nosta criminal family, grew up as a son-brother of Don't's family, and gradually assumed the role of Don Cabineri's unannounced successor.
At the height of his success, he abruptly changed course and decided to serve his nation, a decision that was approved by his father. Nevertheless, his crime caught up with him, and he ended up being sent to Alcatraz prison.
Here he meets Scott, whose presence made him think of a man who had spared him and given him another chance to endure fate, for which he felt an unexplained and unanticipated pull of affection.
After seeing old flashbacks of a man who had saved his life, his emotions started to take a different path, yet his pull towards his family made him free himself in order to save and defend his family, whom he had left behind in the world of crime.
With the support of his friends and family, he did the unthinkable in order to stay as unbeatable as a ghost man in order to defend his family. Frank's ultimate destiny is to preserve his family and the legacy of his father.
Here is where the plot twists occur, as Frank once again has to deal with Scott, who has turned into a district advocate in an effort to expose the wrongdoing. Scott's ethically sound actions call into doubt Frank's need to provide for his family. It was here that Frank caught up with life's powerful play.

This is Frank's journey, where a variety of circumstances, people, and events all had an impact on his destiny. From a fighter to a ghost; from a made-man to an Army man; from an orphan to the only heir; and so on. Seeing his adventure was definitely an exhilarating experience. The important players in his life taught him to cherish his destiny and provide guidance. The lines that follow are only a taste of Frank's life's journey.

For me, this is definitely a 5 out of 5 rated book. The author's narration, the way the plot was developed, the characters' growth, the unexpected turns that made the book more exciting to read, and the way fate's play was demonstrated through well-crafted scenarios were wonderful. The book was fantastic, and the author did a great job. The narration was spot-on, the emotions were so real, and the author did a great job drawing us into the story itself. Therefore, I didn't come to despise anything. The editing team did a good job by presenting us with an error-free format book. I love to recommend this book for a good reading experience. Because it illustrates life's dynamics and destiny's powerful game.

Unyielding Destiny
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Harshitha Nayak
Currently Reading:

😀😀😀😀😀
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

It seems like an interesting book. I briefly saw this book when choosing books for review. The theme is about crime, family, and justice, i think. Your review is compelling, making me want to read this book. Thank you for writing it. What a great review.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Harshitha Nayak
Currently Reading:

If you come across this book again, give a chance to this.. It's fascinating tale of how destiny plays a role and how human life could change from day to night within a seconds.
Harshitha Nayak
Currently Reading:

This is fantastic example of how destiny plays a role in our destiny. If anyone get's chance to check this book do read
Yashi Shukla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yashi-shukla.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 38%

Post by Yashi Shukla »

All things considered, it sounds like a fascinating book to read. Something that attracts me in a tale is a well-developed plot with a compelling protagonist.
Yours truly,
Yashi Shukla
MAHAD BAIG MIRZA
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mahad-baig-mirza.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 55%

Post by MAHAD BAIG MIRZA »

This review offers a captivating exploration of fate's influence on characters' lives, with an engaging writing style and thorough analysis, earning it a top rating. It effectively highlights the book's strengths while providing constructive feedback on production quality.
Harshitha Nayak
Currently Reading:

Yashi Shukla wrote: 17 May 2024, 10:13 All things considered, it sounds like a fascinating book to read. Something that attracts me in a tale is a well-developed plot with a compelling protagonist.
Absolutely yes! it's Fantastic narration of destiny game.
Gerry Steen
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 199
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerry-steen.html
Latest Review: Self Love : Journal Your Journey by Natalie Bears

Post by Gerry Steen »

This story has several interesting themes in it: living as an orphan, the mafia, prison life, defending one's family, New York's lower east side, destiny and perseverance. This makes for a captivating read. The 5-star rating is icing on the cake. Great review!
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: Mayfly by Mike James

Post by Priya Murugesan »

Your review is very compelling. I would really love to know more about Frank Moris.
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)
Latest Review: Mayfly by Mike James
Yashi Shukla
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yashi-shukla.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 38%

Post by Yashi Shukla »

This book seems quite interesting and the way you pointed the good parts of the book makes me more intrigued about reading this one. Thanks for your review.
Yours truly,
Yashi Shukla
Rajaee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rajaee.html

Post by Rajaee »

This book draws me in just from the review. This is a great story to prove that destiny works in mysterious ways. I will definitely keep this book in mind to read sometime in the future. 
Thanks for the review. 
Charmaine Mahlangu
Favorite Book: Defining a free man from a black stream
Currently Reading: The hyena stare
Bookshelf Size: 80
2024 Reading Goal: 500
2024 Goal Completion: 14%

Post by Charmaine Mahlangu »

Sounds interesting hey . I'd love to try an read this book . This is a good review by the way. The characters introduced in the book are what drives the book so interestingly and that's good.
Stephen Christopher 1
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: Hunger of the Pine
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-christopher-1.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

Wow, I love the idea of this story, it's sounds like it has many twists and turns. I'm going to add this one to my list, thanks.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”