Review of A Miracle For Evi

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Cristiano Bellucci
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristiano-bellucci.html
Latest Review: Quick N Easy Mexican Recipes by Nana Revello
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 620%

Review of A Miracle For Evi

Post by Cristiano Bellucci »

[Following is a volunteer review of "A Miracle For Evi" by Eva-Maria Frank.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"A Miracle for Evi" by Eva-Maria Frank is a moving narrative that shows the journey of Evi, the author, as she battles a severe illness. The author unveils a tale of resilience, faith, and the power of visualization in overcoming adversity.

At the core of the narrative lies Evi's journey towards healing, shown by a blend of potent elements. Frank weaves together the threads of visualization, faith, and Catholic religion, offering readers a glimpse into the transformative potential of belief.

One of the book's standout features is the use of visualization as a tool for healing. Guided by her younger brother's suggestion, Evi demonstrates the power of visualization, gradually expanding with a diverse cast of characters, each contributing to her healing process. From the benevolent Tomte, who are tiny dwarfs, to the shy Baby Girl and the comforting presence of Jesus himself, each character symbolizes a facet of Evi's journey towards recovery.

Frank's narrative unfolds with grace and sensitivity, underscoring the pivotal role of faith in Evi's healing journey. Through evocative imagery and storytelling, the author illustrates how Evi's belief in the power of positivity and divine intervention serves as a catalyst for her cure.

I like all the tools that the author uses to get well. It is a fantastic blend of religion, visualization, and faith. I enjoy the great support of captivating illustrations. They amplify the potency of Evi's visualization practices. I appreciate the inclusion of coloring pages at the book's conclusion that allow young readers to personalize their own journey of healing. There is nothing I dislike about this book. The book is exceptionally edited, as I did not find any errors. Summarizing all of the above, I rate "A Miracle for Evi" by Eva-Maria Frank 5 out of 5 stars.

In conclusion, "A Miracle for Evi" is a touching story for children with important illnesses who want to learn the resilience of the human spirit and the transformative power of faith and visualization. 

A Miracle For Evi
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.
Dana Lawrence Lohn
Favorite Book: The Upstairs Delicatessen
Currently Reading: In the Garden of Beasts
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dana-lawrence-lohn.html
Latest Review: Truth and Evil by G. Edward Martin
2024 Reading Goal: 75
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Dana Lawrence Lohn »

I like your description of visualization as a standout feature of the book. That caught my eye and tempted me to read the full review! Agree with your take that there is compelling potency in illustration here. Great review!
Cristiano Bellucci
Currently Reading:

Dana Lawrence Lohn wrote: 10 May 2024, 15:34 I like your description of visualization as a standout feature of the book. That caught my eye and tempted me to read the full review! Agree with your take that there is compelling potency in illustration here. Great review!
Thank you, Dana. The author uses visualization in such an effective way. It is easy to replicate and get the benefits.
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: The 13th of Summer by Charlene Pratt

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

Story about resilience huh? It will be hearttouching issue I think. Reading this book will give me some inspiration to keep strong in dealing with my quarter life crisis issue for this decades. Thanks for writing this
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Cristiano Bellucci
Currently Reading:

Tomy Chandrafrost wrote: 13 May 2024, 08:27 Story about resilience huh? It will be hearttouching issue I think. Reading this book will give me some inspiration to keep strong in dealing with my quarter life crisis issue for this decades. Thanks for writing this
We all are living in a crisis. It is a perma crisis world. This book helps to put thing in the right perspective. Thanks for your comment, Tomy.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”