Review of Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Yashi Shukla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yashi-shukla.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 38%

Review of Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book

Post by Yashi Shukla »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book" by Kalliope Barlis.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. For golfers, "Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book" by Kalliope Barlis is a game-changer since it skillfully combines practical methods with mental abilities. The focus of the book on using Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to improve mental health gives golf teaching a special touch. The guide's adaptability goes beyond the golf game; it imparts important life lessons.
A practical, motivating, and step-by-step method for improving your golf game is provided in this book. In this book, there are three parts. In this book, the secrets of becoming a great player are the main focus instead of mechanics.
The step-by-step instructions, strategies, questions to ask before performing a certain task, and step-by-step explanations of the methodologies are my favourite aspects of this book. This book is interactive and simple to read because of all these features. For golf aficionados, this manual is a game-changing resource that will improve their mentality and technical skills. This book is a brief yet effective manual that has a direct influence on the golf course. Finding balance between the internal and external aspects is crucial. An important factor in achieving the amazing results that golfers want.
Concise and easily readable, the book concentrated on offering advice on how to raise one's golf game. In a simplified format, the book provides helpful guidance. Additionally, this book has some elements that readers can apply to their everyday lives to help them achieve their goals and inspire them to do better at the tasks at hand.
Golfers of all skill levels may quickly and easily enhance their game with the help of Barlis' useful observations and practical advice. This tiny golf bag book is a great tool for anyone looking to improve their game quickly.
This book is a great starting point for anyone looking to take up the game of golf because it is well-edited, descriptive, easy to read, and provides a wealth of information on the sport.

Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Yours truly,
Yashi Shukla
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Priya Murugesan »

I have read this book and I agree with your review!
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)
Harshitha Nayak
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: When Business Is Love by Jan Ryde
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 67%

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

I have read this book and i agree with the points. This book works on golf and mental exercise too, that's beauty. Good review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”