Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Harshitha Nayak
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: The Adventurers of Uncle Billy & Ross by Solon Phillips, Esq.
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 69%

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This book covers the brain's thought process, mind control management, the application of principles in everyday life, empowerment, taking on challenges, identity concerns, and disciplining the body, mind, and soul to improve ourselves. Along with these various topics, he explores them using book references, examples, real-life stories, and his own experiences to aid our comprehension.

The book is organized into five principle-themed sections that provide extensive explanations step by step.

First, the story begins with concealing our true selves and pretending to be presentable. This topic undoubtedly challenges our perspectives and prompts us to question the authenticity we uphold in all aspects of our lives, as well as whether we are genuinely authentic. The author encourages us to confront our true selves in order to improve. He presented points and guidance for revealing our true selves. Next, we will discuss "ceasing to work for mere survival." How often have we held ourselves back from taking on new challenges because we are afraid of failing? How often do we settle for less simply because we lack the courage to embark on a new adventure? All of the negative vibes or energy made us question ourselves and how we could channel the energy to better ourselves in life or unleash our drive to work as we choose. We received responses to all of these questions and had a productive discussion about them. Adapting new ways of thinking and seeking innovative methods to enhance oneself is always a solid recipe for success. Regarding the emotional components, the author delivered a clear message: break free from the bonds of feeling. Disarming emotions and establishing an impenetrable wall is a life skill that everyone should aim to learn. The more we think, the deeper the emotional connections we create, and the consequences are not simple. We received instructions on how to improve our emotions through skills and proper discipline. This is the fundamental adjustment that every individual should make to feel liberated and capable of making their own judgments. Most importantly, the way we construct an illusory world to evade the harsh realities of life demonstrates our tendency to become people-pleasers, striving to avoid conflicts by presenting a facade of who we are. Fake-safe paradise is never the reality; instead, it is a concept that sparks discussions and offers us optimistic perspectives to anticipate.

The section about the power of love primarily focuses on interpersonal relationships. How do we identify our own defects and work on them, and which aspects must be addressed for a healthy relationship? Here, real-life examples are used to illustrate the concepts.

Overall, I would rate this book four stars. The author did an excellent job of blending ideas with a clear explanation, prompting the reader to think, "Yes, this is right; we should integrate it into our lives for the better." I applaud the use of concise quotes, known as "little cracker quotes," for their ability to make a significant impact on the reader. The subtopics are my favorites because they prompt us to think deeply with their concise lines and explanations. The author's superb work includes excellent examples, robust explanations, and, most crucially, engages us with questions that prompt introspective responses.

So why 4 stars? It couldn't receive five stars from me because the book marketing was sandwiched between the themes, and we got paragraphs on how it outperformed other sites or how much it's worth. Initially, we only received reviews from other individuals for select sections; however, finding the primary topic required reading through many pages.
This promotional feature disrupts the reading flow and distracts us.

I found no errors and had a pleasant reading experience; therefore, the editing team did an excellent job.
I strongly recommend this book to everyone. Pick up the book to learn more fully and precisely about principles, and take a step toward improvement.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

I agree with you about the excessive marketing gimmicks in this book. I feel we share the same experience regarding our discomfort with it. As the saying goes, 'Too much of anything is bad.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Yashi Shukla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yashi-shukla.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 38%

Post by Yashi Shukla »

As a fellow reader, I must say that while I enjoyed this book as well, I can see why you might find the advertising sections objectionable. These sections can be very inconvenient for readers who find them to be disruptive to their reading.
Yours truly,
Yashi Shukla
Gerry Steen
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerry-steen.html
Latest Review: Self Love : Journal Your Journey by Natalie Bears

Post by Gerry Steen »

I agree with you. The book marketing should not be weaved into the book's themes. It would be distracting and annoying for me also. The marketing should be done at the end of the book. Thank you for your informative and honest review. :techie-studyinggray:
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Priya Murugesan »

I too felt the same. Too much marketing and that is the reason I didn't like this book.
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)
MAHAD BAIG MIRZA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mahad-baig-mirza.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by MAHAD BAIG MIRZA »

This review demonstrates thoughtful analysis, engaging writing, and constructive feedback, showcasing the reviewer's dedication to providing valuable insights to fellow readers.
Rajaee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rajaee.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago

Post by Rajaee »

A good self-help book one can consider reading. I have read this before, and I must say, it is worth trying. The author has five principles one can use to transform his/her life and become an unmasked and unfakeable individual.
Thanks for the review.
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
Cristiano Bellucci
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristiano-bellucci.html
Latest Review: Silo 42: Deception by Zev Paiss
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 640%

Post by Cristiano Bellucci »

Thanks for this review. I appreciate how the author is expert and knowledgeable. I understand your points about putting a lot in the book and focusing on certain types of victories.
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”