Review of Time Before Time

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Stephen Christopher 1
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: Hunger of the Pine
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-christopher-1.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Re: Review of Time Before Time

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

Hi Amy, I also like books with a time-travel theme, and this one sounds really interesting. Unfortunately, so many errors in the writing will quickly annoy me, so I'll have to give this one a miss. Shame, but hopefully the author can fix them and rerelease the book.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

The premise of this book looks interesting, considering the themes it addresses are relevant to the current human issue. Reading your review makes me even more eager to read this book. Thank you for writing this. What a great review.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1026
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: 2084 by Kadon Landon Peterson
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

Stephen Christopher 1 wrote: 15 May 2024, 04:34 Hi Amy, I also like books with a time-travel theme, and this one sounds really interesting. Unfortunately, so many errors in the writing will quickly annoy me, so I'll have to give this one a miss. Shame, but hopefully the author can fix them and rerelease the book.
Time travel has always interested me even though I don’t understand the math involved. :banana-guitar:
Amy Luman
Currently Reading:

Post by Amy Luman »

Tomy Chandrafrost wrote: 15 May 2024, 09:35 The premise of this book looks interesting, considering the themes it addresses are relevant to the current human issue. Reading your review makes me even more eager to read this book. Thank you for writing this. What a great review.
I’m glad that you enjoyed the review. :banana-jumprope:
Terry Kimble
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 115
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-terry-kimble.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Post by Terry Kimble »

I'm on board with time travel and life forms from other planets and galaxies! Of course, Earth can't logically be the only life-sustaining planet in our universe. Great review, Amy!
I am looking forward to reading this one. Hopefully, those pesky errors will have vanished by the time I get to it! :techie-studyingbrown:
Amy Luman
Currently Reading:

Post by Amy Luman »

Terry Kimble wrote: 17 May 2024, 14:03 I'm on board with time travel and life forms from other planets and galaxies! Of course, Earth can't logically be the only life-sustaining planet in our universe. Great review, Amy!
I am looking forward to reading this one. Hopefully, those pesky errors will have vanished by the time I get to it! :techie-studyingbrown:
I believe that thinking we are the only ones is extremely arrogant! :banana-linedance:

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”