Review of The Reel Sisters

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nnodim Collins
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nnodim-collins.html
Latest Review: The Mission by Tara Basi

Re: Review of The Reel Sisters

Post by Nnodim Collins »

In this book, the art of genuine friendship is beautifully depicted, showing how a shared hobby, fly fishing, strengthens and deepens the bond between friends. It's a great read for adults, particularly females, who will appreciate the nuanced portrayal of camaraderie.
Christian Jordan
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christian-jordan.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Christian Jordan »

"The Reel Sisters" by Michelle Cummings follows four women—Rose, Veronica, Amanda, and Sophie—who bond over fly fishing despite their diverse backgrounds. They rescue a young girl, Melody, who becomes part of their group, and the story unfolds through their fishing adventures and personal histories.
Alissa Deann Devargas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-deann-devargas.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Alissa Deann Devargas »

A journey of friendship, support, and self-discovery among women sounds fun to read. What's even more fascinating is the mention of flyfishing. I've seen it done many times in movies. It'll be nice to read about the sport.
David Samanthaa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-samanthaa.html
Latest Review: First Survivor by Mark Unger

Post by David Samanthaa »

The Reel Sisters is a heartwarming story that celebrates the beauty of female friendships. The characters' shared experiences create a tapestry of support and love
Ivan Kovic
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ivan-kovic.html
Latest Review: The Freedom Building by Martin Kendall

Post by Ivan Kovic »

The book seems like it will be a great reminder to take time for self-care and reflection in our busy lives. The power of female friendship is such an important theme, and I'm glad to see it explored in this book.
R Chinaza Onwuka
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Banished
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-chinaza-onwuka.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by R Chinaza Onwuka »

"The Reel Sisters" is a heartwarming and empowering read! The idea of women from different backgrounds coming together over fly fishing is so wholesome. The first-person narration adds a personal touch, and the mix of fly fishing tips and personal journeys sounds engaging. Inspirational stories about women breaking barriers are always a win for me. This sounds like a feel-good book that might just make me want to pick up a fly rod! Thanks for the fantastic review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”