Review of The Final Keystone

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Risper Ouma Anyango
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-risper-ouma-anyango.html
Latest Review: The Way of the Goddess by Ananta Ripa Ajmera

Review of The Final Keystone

Post by Risper Ouma Anyango »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Final Keystone" by John Kevin Crowley.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Humans are always developing and improving their ways of life, as evidenced by the events that have occurred throughout history. Great philosophers have come and gone, each leaving a mark in history that will always be remembered, with historians ensuring this legacy. John Kevin Crowley writes about some of the greatest people and philosophers who have shaped the world into what it is today. He also mentions important events that are still remembered to date and how these events have positively and negatively contributed to human evolution. To find out more, grab yourself a copy of the book The Final Keystone by John Kevin Crowley.

I enjoyed reading about some of the greatest people whose names have lived on throughout history. I have always heard about people like Aristotle, Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, and Constantine, among others, but I didn't know their stories. The author delves deep into history, mentioning not only their names but also some of the things they did, which caused them to be remembered after so many years. He also mentions their failures, proving that a lot of research was done by the author.

I also liked that the author mentioned legal developments that made a great impact on the world. Examples of this were the Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights, which were some of the first laws ever made and implemented. These laws were the foundation of legal jurisprudence, and as a legal scholar, I was impressed that the author also wrote about this and didn't shy away from it.

The author also introduces important lessons to the reader in a unique way. For example, he uses the story of the Wizard of Oz to remind the reader that they have everything within them, and it's up to them to discover this. I found this commendable because the best way to teach someone any lesson is by telling a story.

There is nothing I disliked about this book, so I rate it 5 out of 5 stars. The book also seems to have been well-edited since I encountered no errors while reading it. I recommend this book to anyone interested in reading about philosophers and historical developments because several historical developments are mentioned.

The Final Keystone
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Rahul Singh 29
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rahul-singh-29.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 43%

Post by Rahul Singh 29 »

How does “The Final Keystone” by John Kevin Crowley benefit readers interested in learning about philosophers and historical developments?
Life is a play where we are the actors and the audience, We laugh and cry, love and hate, create and destroy,
We seek to know ourselves and others, to belong and to be free, We accept what we can and change what we must.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

I think this book will be on my reading list. Thanks for writing this review. It's a good and inspiring writing for me, it make me keen to read the book
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Tomi Ahmed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomi-ahmed.html
Latest Review: A Killer Within by Rosemarie B. Smith
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 35
2024 Goal Completion: 40%

Post by Tomi Ahmed »

I'm glad you found the book so engaging and informative! John Kevin Crowley's detailed exploration of historical figures and events seems to have resonated with you, shedding light on both their successes and failures. It's fascinating how the author weaves in legal developments like the Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights, showcasing their lasting impact on legal jurisprudence. The use of stories like the Wizard of Oz to impart important lessons adds a unique and memorable touch to the book. Your 5-star rating and appreciation for the thorough research and editing reflect a truly compelling read.
Tomi Ahmed
Jenna Padayachee
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Kybalion
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jenna-padayachee.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Signature Addition: Jenna Padayachee

Post by Jenna Padayachee »

This book sounds delightful.
I love philosophy, and some historical figures you mentioned have always interested me. It is beautiful that the author has provided both the success and failure stories of these significant historical figures.
I particularly love the Wizard of Oz reference 😀
Thank you for a wholesome review. I love that you resonated with the history of some of the significant legal aspects presented. Your excitement piques my interest further on this.
Congratulations to the author!
"Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power." Lao Tzu
Jenna Padayachee
Runan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-runan.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 36%

Post by Runan »

What a wonderful book! I would love to read about the greatest philosophers and key people in our history who have shaped the world that exists today. Philosophy has always been my fascination. I really like how the author integrates life lessons. A well-thought-out review!
Runan
Tomi Ahmed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomi-ahmed.html
Latest Review: A Killer Within by Rosemarie B. Smith
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 35
2024 Goal Completion: 40%

Post by Tomi Ahmed »

This review offers a compelling overview of John Kevin Crowley's "The Final Keystone." The reader appreciated the deep dive into the lives and contributions of historical figures like Aristotle, Julius Caesar, and Cleopatra, highlighting the author's thorough research. The inclusion of significant legal developments, such as the Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights, was especially commendable to the reviewer, a legal scholar. The unique teaching approach using the story of the Wizard of Oz added an engaging element to the book. With no criticisms and a flawless editing experience, the reviewer rates the book a perfect 5 out of 5 stars and recommends it to those interested in philosophers and historical events.
Tomi Ahmed
MAHAD BAIG MIRZA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mahad-baig-mirza.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by MAHAD BAIG MIRZA »

"The reviewer's enthusiasm for delving into the depths of history and philosophy, coupled with their appreciation for the author's comprehensive research, makes this review an engaging exploration of intellectual discourse and historical insights."

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”