Review of Timewise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sunday N Florence
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunday-n-florence.html
Latest Review: The Atlantis Cure by Pierce Roberts

Review of Timewise

Post by Sunday N Florence »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Timewise" by Robert Leet.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Not everyone is fortunate enough to encounter an individual who inspires them to strive for their utmost potential. This is the story of Ron, an orphan whose early years were marked by frequent transitions between foster families. Ron's journey from aimless wandering led him to excel as a professional chess player, intersecting with the remarkable Regina Russo, a captivating physics professor who instantly captivated him upon their initial meeting. Get a copy of this book to find out more about Ron. 

Ron, an orphan from Mill Falls, Massachusetts, harbors ambitious dreams despite financial constraints. Initially finding solace in chess and poker for income, his amazing shifts occur when Professor Regina Russo takes notice of him. She extends a generous offer to sponsor his education. Post-high school, Regina continues her support, rewarding Ron for every academic success. Throughout college, she imparts her unique perspective on physics, intertwining their fates. This narrative unveils the evolving relationship between Ron and Regina, transcending mere coincidence into a destiny entwined. 

This book provided a delightful reading experience, captivating me from start to finish. I appreciate various aspects, including the author's engaging and creative writing style. The plot was skillfully crafted with incredible details, creating suspense at key moments. Character development was thorough, allowing me to vividly imagine each character. The infusion of humor throughout the book added a delightful touch, making it enjoyable to read, and the use of diagrams to explain scientific theories was both awesome and commendable. My sincere appreciation goes to the author for crafting such an engaging and well-executed work. I appreciated how the author simplified the explanation of quantum physics, sparking a newfound fascination with its potential. The descriptive approach, coupled with the creative use of illustrations and pictures, enhanced comprehension of intricate concepts.

"Timewise" by Robert Leet proved to be an excellent read. There is nothing I dislike about this book. Every page brought enjoyment, prompting me to rate it five out of five stars. The captivating plot, suspenseful elements, and infusion of humor contributed to this high rating. Notably, I must commend the author and editor for a job well done. I did not encounter any typographical or grammatical errors, which indicates the book was exceptionally well edited, enhancing the overall reading experience.

I recommend this to science fiction enthusiasts, particularly those with an interest in physics, as the incorporation of certain scientific concepts adds a unique appeal for individuals with a background in physics. I also recommend this book to students interested in physics and quantum theories.  

Timewise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Alissa Deann Devargas
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-deann-devargas.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Alissa Deann Devargas »

Ron must be a brilliant kid for him to be noticed by Regina. He might not have gone far if Regina had not noticed him and funded his education. I'd like to read this inspiring story.
Aurora Benjamin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aurora-benjamin.html
Latest Review: The Boy who Lived with Ghosts by John Mitchell

Post by Aurora Benjamin »

This review has piqued my interest in 'Timewise' by Robert Leet. The blend of physics, character development, and suspense seems like a winning combination. I'm excited to dive into this captivating narrative. Great job.
Florence Daniel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-florence-daniel.html
Latest Review: Black Witch Moth by C. Michael Curry

Post by Florence Daniel »

Ron's journey from orphan to accomplished chess player is beautifully intertwined with the generosity and mentorship of Professor Regina Russo in this captivating narrative. The author's engaging writing style and meticulous attention to detail kept me hooked from beginning to end
Mark Maxwell 2
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mark-maxwell-2.html
Latest Review: His Final Answer by Christopher D White & Jennifer Curran

Post by Mark Maxwell 2 »

In this compelling tale of resilience and destiny, Ron's encounter with Professor Regina Russo proves to be life-changing. The author's skillful character development and suspenseful plot twists made for an immersive reading experience that I couldn't put down.
Robert Andrew
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert-andrew.html
Latest Review: Bonds of Love and Blood by Marylee MacDonald

Post by Robert Andrew »

I was thoroughly engrossed in Ron's story, from his humble beginnings to his transformative journey guided by the remarkable Professor Regina Russo. The author's ability to simplify complex scientific concepts while maintaining a sense of humor made this book both enlightening and good.
Nuru Menene
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Nuru Menene »

The author's ability to seamlessly blend multiple genres is a true testament to their versatility and skill as a writer.
Enjani Matendeko
Currently Reading: Nightlord
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-enjani-matendeko.html
Latest Review: Running For One's Life by Lauren Jedlan

Post by Enjani Matendeko »

Ron must be quite fortunate to meet someone interested enough in him to see him through school. People like Regina are hard to come by. I'd like to read what they both achieved together in their Physics experiment.
Dani Elle Ele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: It Was What It Was by Daniel Pace

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

The author's writing is graceful yet easy to understand, ensuring that readers of all backgrounds can enjoy this book with delight.
Chiemego Nwokolo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiemego-nwokolo.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Chiemego Nwokolo »

In this engrossing story, Ron's transformation from orphan to professional chess player is exquisitely entwined with Professor Regina Russo's kindness and guidance. I was captivated by the author's captivating manner and painstaking attention to detail from start to finish.
Esther Unurhie
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-unurhie.html
Latest Review: The Atlantis Cure by Pierce Roberts

Post by Esther Unurhie »

The intertwining journeys of Ron, an orphan with ambitious dreams, and Regina Russo, a captivating physics professor, make for a compelling narrative of resilience and mentorship.
Puckett Elizabeth Marie
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-puckett-elizabeth-marie.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Puckett Elizabeth Marie »

The book is full of suspense, humor, and even some science fiction elements. When I read the book I really enjoyed it and glad you enjoyed it also.
Amanda Kenneth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: Creative Destruction by Alastair Bowman

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

The story of Ron, an orphan turned professional chess player, intertwines with the captivating Regina Russo, a physics professor who inspires him to strive for greatness. Dive into the book to uncover Ron's journey.
Anthony Ambrose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony-ambrose.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Anthony Ambrose »

Ron's journey from orphanhood to academic success is both inspiring and heartwarming. His encounter with Professor Regina Russo proves to be a turning point, leading him to excel in his studies and pursue his dreams despite financial obstacles.
Christian Jordan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christian-jordan.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Christian Jordan »

Discover Ron's inspiring journey from aimless wandering to professional chess excellence in the company of Regina Russo, a captivating physics professor. Obtain the book for Ron's full story.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”