Review of E M P Honeymoon

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jerry Williams 3
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-williams-3.html
Latest Review: Somawise by Luke Sniewski

Re: Review of E M P Honeymoon

Post by Jerry Williams 3 »

It's refreshing to encounter a book like 'EMP Honeymoon' that effortlessly combines action, suspense, and humor. The positive review persuades me to give it a shot. Kudos to Dorothy May Mercer for creating such an engaging and well-crafted novel!
Robert Cortes
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert-cortes.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Robert Cortes »

As a prospective reader, I'm drawn to the thrilling premise of "EMP Honeymoon" and the high-stakes mission to thwart a terrorist plot. The dynamic action and clever humor, along with the diverse perspectives provided by shifting character viewpoints, promise an engaging and suspenseful read. The seamless execution and flawless editing further add to the appeal of this captivating narrative. I'm eager to delve into the McBride series and experience the adrenaline-pumping adventure firsthand.
Esther Deekor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-deekor.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Esther Deekor »

A sequel to Cynthia and Dan, this book can be read as a stand alone, which one thing I like about it. Although this time, the book is not focused on the life of Cynthia and Dan, but on the newly weds, Tom and Kelly.
AGBATA DONALD Chidera
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-donald-chidera.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by AGBATA DONALD Chidera »

EMP Honeymoon seems to be an action-packed thriller that combines the excitement of a honeymoon with the intensity of a terrorist plot. The story likely follows the couple's unexpected turn from romantic bliss to survival mode, utilizing their skills to outsmart and combat the terrorists. It sounds like a gripping page-turner!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”