Review of Rise and Conquer

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Badger Martin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-badger-martin.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Review of Rise and Conquer

Post by Badger Martin »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Rise and Conquer" by Juan Partida.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"Rise and Conquer" by Juan Partida is not just another self-help book that appeals to readers just for a moment; this book is capable of leaving a permanent impact on the minds of any passionate reader. The author invites readers to embark on a profound exploration of mindset and self-discipline, challenging them to confront their excuses and take ownership of their destinies.

This book lays out a comprehensive roadmap for personal growth and success. Through engaging anecdotes and practical advice, the author illustrates the power of perseverance, vision, and strategic planning in overcoming obstacles and achieving one's goals. From cultivating an unrivaled mindset to executing a master plan, each chapter offers valuable insights and actionable strategies to empower readers on their journey toward greatness.

Honestly, I lack words to describe the impact of this book on me. I have not yet read a book that is as positively provoking and inspiring as this one. The author’s unapologetic tone, which forces readers to confront the harsh realities of their own limitations and excuses, was intriguing. I loved the fact that most of the contents of this book were well-researched. The author simplified almost all terms and also provided dictionary meanings so that all kinds of readers would flow and understand the author’s message. The examples and personal evaluation questions contained in various chapters of this book helped me assess myself as I read through them.

This book will remain a guide that I will always refer to for inspiration. There was absolutely nothing I found negative or disliked about this book. The organization and editing of this book were flawless. I could not find any errors in it. The quotes contained in this book added to the beauty of this book.

For the reasons above and more, I will wholeheartedly rate this book five out of five stars. I had no reason to rate this book less. I highly recommend this book to individuals seeking to break free from self-limiting beliefs and to all lovers of nonfiction books.

Rise and Conquer
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
R Chinaza Onwuka
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Banished
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-chinaza-onwuka.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by R Chinaza Onwuka »

I think the book focuses on the proper things for self help; self-discipline, and changing of mindset. Thanks for the review.
Onwuesi Promise
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onwuesi-promise.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Onwuesi Promise »

I love authors who uses storytelling to impact in the society. It is one thing to set a goal and another thing to achieve it, I think this book is a must read for young minds who wish to develop their life. Nice review.
Alissa Deann Devargas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-deann-devargas.html
Latest Review: I'd Rather Be Dead Than Deaf by E. Adrienne Wilson

Post by Alissa Deann Devargas »

I like that the book lays out a comprehensive roadmap for personal growth and success. Through engaging anecdotes and practical advice, the author illustrates the power of perseverance, vision, and strategic planning in overcoming obstacles and achieving one's goals.
Daberechi Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: My Spouse, my friend by Ingiete Oyama

Post by Daberechi Precious »

The book title caught my attention the most, nice review you have here. Your review was so detailed and educating.
obinna Sharon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obinna-sharon.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by obinna Sharon »

I love the title of the book I just hope it's worth the read. I'm Looking forward to reading this book. Well done on a fantastic review.
Colleado Keana Rose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-colleado-keana-rose.html
Latest Review: Rise and Conquer by Juan Partida

Post by Colleado Keana Rose »

The title of the book really stood out to me, and your review was excellent! It was thoroughly comprehensive and insightful, providing a great understanding of the book's content.
Anthony Ambrose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony-ambrose.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Anthony Ambrose »

Rise and Conquer" by Juan Partida stands out from typical self-help books, offering readers a profound journey into mindset and self-discipline that leaves a lasting impact.
Julius Peters
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius-peters.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Julius Peters »

Juan Partida's book stands out as a deeply impactful self-help book, offering a powerful roadmap for personal growth and success. The author’s unapologetic tone and practical advice push readers to confront their limitations and take control of their destinies. The well-researched content, simplified terms, and self-evaluation questions make this book both accessible and inspiring. A truly flawless and motivating read, highly recommended for anyone seeking to break free from self-limiting beliefs.
Robert Cortes
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert-cortes.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Robert Cortes »

As a prospective reader, *Rise and Conquer* by Juan Partida sounds like an empowering and transformative read that promises to leave a lasting impact. The book offers a comprehensive roadmap for personal growth and success, drawing on engaging anecdotes, practical advice, and actionable strategies to challenge readers to confront their excuses and take ownership of their destinies. I'm particularly intrigued by the author's unapologetic tone and the well-researched content, which simplifies complex concepts and includes personal evaluation questions to facilitate self-assessment. The flawless organization and editing, coupled with inspiring quotes, further enhance the book's appeal. With no negative aspects noted, it's clear that this book has the potential to inspire and empower readers on their journey toward greatness.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”