Review of 600 Devils

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sunday N Florence
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunday-n-florence.html
Latest Review: The Atlantis Cure by Pierce Roberts

Review of 600 Devils

Post by Sunday N Florence »

[Following is a volunteer review of "600 Devils" by Marjan.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"600 Devils" by Marjan is a compelling memoir that details the author's turbulent life journey from a refugee camp to becoming entwined in the underworld of crime. The narrative unfolds through meticulously detailed chapters, each offering a glimpse into pivotal moments that shaped Marjan's life. From his upbringing under the guidance of his uncle, a former freedom fighter, to his initiation into the world of drug smuggling orchestrated by Mario, Marjan's experiences are both harrowing and enlightening. As he navigates through treacherous dealings and spiritual exploration, Marjan grapples with moral dilemmas and the allure of redemption. His encounters with figures like Khun Sa and Philip Wilson offer a stark portrayal of the complexities inherent in criminal enterprises and the elusive pursuit of justice. Despite evading legal repercussions and finding solace in spiritual enlightenment, Marjan's journey is fraught with challenges that test his resolve and reshape his understanding of life's purpose.

This book is a gripping account of resilience, transformation, and the pursuit of salvation amidst the shadows of illicit activities. Marjan's honest depiction of his turbulent journey captivates me, providing a glimpse into the essence of being human and the fascination with forbidden routes. His thoughtful musings on faith, ethics, and self-improvement strike a chord, encouraging reflection on the concept of redemption and the enduring strength of optimism. Marjan's storytelling prowess ensures an engaging read from start to finish. I particularly admire the book's unflinching portrayal of the underworld's allure and the moral complexities faced by its denizens. The book stands out as a poignant tribute to human resilience in the face of challenges, blending raw honesty with deep reflection.

There is nothing in this book that I will say is my dislike. The book is exceptionally edited. My rating for "600 Devils" would be 5 out of 5 stars, as it effortlessly combines gripping storytelling with profound philosophical musings.

I recommend this book to readers seeking an exploration of one man's journey through the depths of darkness toward spiritual illumination. Marjan's narrative prowess and candid self-reflection make for a captivating read that lingers in the mind long after the final page is turned. Whether you're drawn to tales of crime and redemption or seek profound insights into the human experience, this memoir offers a rich pondering of emotions and revelations.

600 Devils
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Esther Unurhie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-unurhie.html
Latest Review: The Atlantis Cure by Pierce Roberts

Post by Esther Unurhie »

Marjan's memoir skillfully navigates the moral dilemmas of his journey, offering readers a thought-provoking exploration of human nature and the pursuit of salvation amidst the shadows of illicit activities.
Christian Jordan
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christian-jordan.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Christian Jordan »

"600 Devils" by Marjan is a gripping memoir detailing his journey from a refugee camp to the underworld of crime. Through detailed chapters, he shares harrowing experiences and pivotal moments.
R Chinaza Onwuka
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Banished
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-chinaza-onwuka.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by R Chinaza Onwuka »

The book excels in its unflinching portrayal of the criminal underworld and the moral dilemmas it presents. It's a poignant testament to human resilience, blending raw honesty with deep introspection. The exceptional editing makes for a seamless reading experience. I enjoyed reading your review.
Anthony Ambrose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony-ambrose.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Anthony Ambrose »

600 Devils" by Marjan is a gripping memoir that offers a raw and unfiltered account of one man's journey through the depths of the criminal underworld. From his humble beginnings in a refugee camp to his involvement in drug smuggling orchestrated by figures like Mario, Marjan's story is marked by danger, moral dilemmas, and moments of profound self-reflection.
Robert Cortes
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert-cortes.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Robert Cortes »

As a prospective reader, the review of "600 Devils" by Marjan paints a vivid picture of a gripping and thought-provoking memoir. Marjan's journey from a refugee camp to the underworld of crime, and ultimately toward spiritual enlightenment, promises a compelling narrative filled with resilience, transformation, and moral dilemmas. The meticulous detailing of pivotal moments in Marjan's life, along with his honest depiction of the allure of forbidden paths, suggests a story that will captivate readers and provoke deep reflection. The absence of dislikes in the review and the praise for the book's exceptional editing further enhance its appeal. With its blend of gripping storytelling and profound philosophical musings, "600 Devils" seems like a must-read for anyone interested in tales of resilience, redemption, and the complexities of the human experience.
Aurora Benjamin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aurora-benjamin.html
Latest Review: The Boy who Lived with Ghosts by John Mitchell

Post by Aurora Benjamin »

Marjan's narrative delves into moral dilemmas and the quest for redemption amidst the allure of criminal enterprises. Encounters with figures like Khun Sa and Philip Wilson offer insight into the complexities of underworld dealings and the elusive pursuit of justice.
obinna Sharon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obinna-sharon.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by obinna Sharon »

Iobe the arrangement of your review also the absence of dislikes makes the charming. Great job. I'm looking forward to reading this book.
Esther Deekor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-deekor.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Esther Deekor »

"600 Devils?", it's the title for me. The title alone shows that the experience will be harrowing. I always admire people who after going through so much have the courage to share their experiences because it would be like reliving those moments. Thank you for this insightful review because I know what to expect if I should consider reading this book which a decision I've already made.
AGBATA DONALD Chidera
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-donald-chidera.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by AGBATA DONALD Chidera »

Marjan's memoir masterfully explores the ethical complexities of his experiences, presenting a thought-provoking examination of human nature and the quest for redemption in the face of illicit endeavors, inviting readers to reflect on the nuances of morality and the human condition.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”