Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
David Awunor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-awunor.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by David Awunor »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

An extremely delightful read, 'The Unfakeable Code' by Tony Jeton Selimi, is a self-guidebook that provides a detailed guide to unlocking our true potential. Many of us struggle with societal expectations, which prevent us from embracing our real selves and hinder our confidence and purpose. The book introduces a five-principle framework of unfakeable codes that empower individuals to break free from the shackles of low-level thinking and embrace their inner demons and angels. This book guide is immensely helpful, particularly in fostering deeper self-awareness. Using a logical approach that likens the human mind to a computer program, Selimi effectively conveys his lessons with relatable examples. By delving into topics such as self-deceit and people-pleasing, he shares personal stories to illustrate the journey toward authenticity. The standout feature of the book is its emphasis on adopting a non-judgmental perspective towards oneself and others, recognizing the balance between good and evil within. What I liked most about the book was the practicality of the lessons, complete with reflective exercises, ensuring applicability across diverse individuals and fields. Additionally, the author's descriptive writing style uses imagery to draw out the scenes written in the narration in the reader's mind. The book was flawless and professionally edited, with no grammatical errors or spelling mistakes. The only issue that bothered me was the lack of inclusion of real-life examples in the book. There was a lot of content that kept overemphasizing the usefulness of this book. Had this issue been omitted, this book would have been the best. Considering all the points, I would rate 'The Unfakeable Code®' by Tony J. Selimi five out of five stars. It was a very interesting read, and I would recommend it to anyone seeking personal growth, authenticity, and a transformative journey toward unlocking their true potential. This book is ideal for individuals looking to dissolve mental, emotional, and physical blockages and those who are eager to live a more authentic and fulfilling life.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Claudia Angelucci
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 138
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-claudia-angelucci.html
Latest Review: The Devil Pulls the Strings by J. W. Zarek

Post by Claudia Angelucci »

Glad you enjoyed the book, David. I read it some time ago, and it is indeed very valuable. I wasn't as generous with my rating, though! Great job, and all the best!
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1026
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: 2084 by Kadon Landon Peterson
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

This sounds like a great book that would be very helpful. Your recommendations for people who have something that they have to overcome seems to be right on the money. Thanks!
Anu Anand
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anu-anand.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Post by Anu Anand »

I completely agree with your review. It's truly a transformative guide to personal growth and authenticity. The practical lessons and reflective exercises were particularly helpful. I can relate to your experience with the book, as it also had a profound impact on me. Great review!
Stephen Christopher 1
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: Hunger of the Pine
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-christopher-1.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

I think many of us could learn to be less judgemental so that chapter alone is enough to make me want to read this book. I do agree with you that real-life examples make these books just that more authoritative. Thanks for the great review.
Kareen Hez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kareen-hez.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Kareen Hez »

Sounds like a great book for those seeking motivation and perseverance for success. Your review is well-written and informative. Great work! :tiphat:
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: Beating Death (resubmission) by Sean O’Banion

Post by Priya Murugesan »

As you said, this book overemphasizes its usefulness. Glad that you liked the book.
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)
Sarah Zain
Favorite Book: Wutheing heights
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-zain.html
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey

Post by Sarah Zain »

I read a sample of the book and agree with you, and the lack of real life examples would reduces connecting to the idea. Great review David!
Life is hard on its own so let's make it easier for each other if we could.
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey
Terry Kimble
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 115
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-terry-kimble.html
Latest Review: Full Circle by Sam Bierstock

Post by Terry Kimble »

I read this book a while back. I think it is a great tool for people new to the self-help genre. Your enthusiasm comes across well in this review, David. Nice job! :tiphat:
RJ Reviews
Currently Reading: Weep For Love
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rj-reviews.html
Latest Review: Always Losing Something by Max Green
Reading Device: 1400697484
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 112%

Post by RJ Reviews »

I found this book to be an enjoyable read. Although certain parts felt superficial to me, I agree with your rating. And yes, it would've been better with real-life examples. A great review. Thank you.
"The gods grow jealous of too much contentment anywhere, and they show their displeasure all of a sudden.” - R. K. Narayan, Maldudi Days
David Awunor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by David Awunor »

Claudia Angelucci wrote: 24 May 2024, 05:18 Glad you enjoyed the book, David. I read it some time ago, and it is indeed very valuable. I wasn't as generous with my rating, though! Great job, and all the best!
:D , Thanks for reading my review.
David Awunor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by David Awunor »

Amy Luman wrote: 24 May 2024, 10:36 This sounds like a great book that would be very helpful. Your recommendations for people who have something that they have to overcome seems to be right on the money. Thanks!
Thanks for reading my review.
David Awunor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by David Awunor »

RJ Reviews wrote: 28 May 2024, 01:58 I found this book to be an enjoyable read. Although certain parts felt superficial to me, I agree with your rating. And yes, it would've been better with real-life examples. A great review. Thank you.
Thanks for reading my review.
Dana Lawrence Lohn
Favorite Book: The Upstairs Delicatessen
Currently Reading: In the Garden of Beasts
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dana-lawrence-lohn.html
Latest Review: The Wicked Wives by Gus Pelagatti
2024 Reading Goal: 75
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Dana Lawrence Lohn »

So interesting to me that this book lacked the practical applications of real-life examples. When I started reading the review, I assumed that’d actually be a strong suit in the text - and fascinating that it isn’t! I’m also not sure how I feel about analogizing the human mind to a computer program - mine feels like it operates in a highly non-binary way! Cool review though! Thanks David!
Harshitha Nayak
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: The Adventurers of Uncle Billy & Ross by Solon Phillips, Esq.
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 69%

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

Good review! You gave good insight of the book. I too have same opinion regarding this book, i loved it because of it's topic and exceptional editing. Keep writting

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”