Review of The Sound of Creation

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: Beating Death (resubmission) by Sean O’Banion

Review of The Sound of Creation

Post by Priya Murugesan »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Sound of Creation" by Gabriella Zielke.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

This sci-fi thriller with a strong, alluring storyline is bound to captivate the readers. 

In the beginning, we are introduced to the main protagonist, Ava Lawson, a resilient CEO of Sense Labs, who is seen working on her breakthrough project, 'Seneca'. Technically, it is a trading system that is supposed to produce the elusive alpha. But one day, while she is testing it out, bizarre things happen. Strange music emanates from the system, which affects her mentally, and she feels a presence that can only be described as 'otherworldly'. It also influences her team, leading them to react violently to the music. As she begins to comprehend the workings of Seneca, she is actively pursued by an unknown, vicious group. And now she is on a run to save herself, her company, and Seneca.

We have come across so many theories and myths related to the creation of our world. In this story, the author has fabricated a very unique theory. What if our world is created as a project by an apprentice creator? What if there are multiverses with several dimensions? What if we are just souls ascending and descending in a network?

We are introduced to this theory through the character Zek, an apprentice in Renzo, the Creators' world in the seventh dimension. He, like Ava, is seen working on his final project for the successful completion of his apprenticeship. His colossal project is creating the world, and it is revealed that he is the creator of Earth. The elders of the guild are distressed by an anomaly in his creation, and they force him to make a decision. So, to delve deeper into this abnormality, he prepares himself for his final intervention on Earth.

What happened to Ava? Was Zek able to unravel the mystery of the anomaly and save his project? These questions are dealt with in the rest of the story. 

I enjoyed reading this smashing page-turner. The plot is written very well and is flawless. The action sequences are exciting. The good narration style of the author can be witnessed throughout the book. I loved many characters like Nathan, Michael, Lisa, Tony, etc., and they were portrayed well. While reading, I was immersed in the world of Ava, and I could resonate with all the characters and situations. The story has a good flow, and the author's writing style made me believe in all the fantasies like Renzo, the Creators' world, Senaca, Guild, dimensions, souls, etc. These characteristics make this novel a top-notch sci-fi thriller.

The concepts of the soul and multiverse add a touch of spirituality. Senaca's music can be compared to meditation, which takes us to the next spiritual level. 

The ending has a good closure while allowing the author to create a series from this book. The book cover greatly impressed me, especially the eye image. The book title is catchy and different. The story contains various scientific terms and jargon, which I enjoyed immensely.

The editing was meticulous. Science fiction lovers will adore this book. The author has done a commendable job, and it doesn't feel like a debut novel. As I enjoyed reading this book and have no complaints, I rate it 5 out of 5 stars.

The Sound of Creation
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

As a fellow reader, I can resonate with your experience while reading this book. I agree with most of your perspectives here, that this book is well-written. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Glad we can resonate in the book reading experience here.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Gerry Steen
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 205
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerry-steen.html
Latest Review: Self Love : Journal Your Journey by Natalie Bears

Post by Gerry Steen »

I am curious whether Ava and Zek are foes or allies. I guess I will have to read the book to find out. What is Zek's final intervention on earth going to be? The good flow of the book and the author's great narration will make this book enjoyable for me. Great review! :tiphat:
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:

Tomy Chandrafrost wrote: 21 May 2024, 12:00 As a fellow reader, I can resonate with your experience while reading this book. I agree with most of your perspectives here, that this book is well-written. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Glad we can resonate in the book reading experience here.
Thanks, Tomy!
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:

Gerry Steen wrote: 21 May 2024, 12:10 I am curious whether Ava and Zek are foes or allies. I guess I will have to read the book to find out. What is Zek's final intervention on earth going to be? The good flow of the book and the author's great narration will make this book enjoyable for me. Great review! :tiphat:
I loved reading this book, Gerry! Hope you do too!
_Rhea Jacob
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rhea-jacob.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by _Rhea Jacob »

It looks like an interesting book and I am curious to find out what happens to Ava. I will be reading the book to find out! Thank you for your great review!
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:

_Rhea Jacob wrote: 21 May 2024, 20:44 It looks like an interesting book and I am curious to find out what happens to Ava. I will be reading the book to find out! Thank you for your great review!
Hope you love the book! Thanks for reading my review!
Anu Anand
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anu-anand.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Post by Anu Anand »

This sci-fi thriller sounds like a real page-turner! The storyline and characters seem so well-crafted, and your review really brought it all to life. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'm definitely adding this one to my reading list!
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:

Anu Anand wrote: 23 May 2024, 01:27 This sci-fi thriller sounds like a real page-turner! The storyline and characters seem so well-crafted, and your review really brought it all to life. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'm definitely adding this one to my reading list!
Thanks for reading my review!
Harshitha Nayak
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: The Adventurers of Uncle Billy & Ross by Solon Phillips, Esq.
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 69%

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

I keeping eye on this book, but i got missed in previous level. The theme seems interesting enough to pickup the book. what's the best story other than listening to how universe or alternative fiction stories about universe. Well written Review.
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:

Harshitha Nayak wrote: 24 May 2024, 13:51 I keeping eye on this book, but i got missed in previous level. The theme seems interesting enough to pickup the book. what's the best story other than listening to how universe or alternative fiction stories about universe. Well written Review.
I liked it a lot. Hope you too like it!
David Awunor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-awunor.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by David Awunor »

The book appears complex to me, possibly because I'm not a fan of fiction, but I must say the review was well-written.
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:

David Awunor wrote: 25 May 2024, 02:01 The book appears complex to me, possibly because I'm not a fan of fiction, but I must say the review was well-written.
Thanks for reading my review!
Kareen Hez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kareen-hez.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Kareen Hez »

It seems like a worthwhile read with an intriguing new theory on the creation of the world. I'll definitely pick this one up if I get the chance. Thanks for the interesting review! :tiphat:
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:

Kareen Hez wrote: 25 May 2024, 03:22 It seems like a worthwhile read with an intriguing new theory on the creation of the world. I'll definitely pick this one up if I get the chance. Thanks for the interesting review! :tiphat:
Thanks for reading my review! Glad that you liked my review and hope that you enjoy the book!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”