Review of Devil in False Colors

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anthony Ambrose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony-ambrose.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Review of Devil in False Colors

Post by Anthony Ambrose »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Devil in False Colors" by Jack Winnick.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"Devil in False Colors" by Jack Winnick is a gripping fictional tale of terrorism, following JTTF agent Lara Edmonds and Mossad agent Uri Levin as they investigate a series of deadly attacks, including a bombing at a Jewish pre-school and the murder of a rabbi. Suspicion falls on both Arabians and Iranians, but as the plot unfolds, it becomes unclear who is truly behind the violence. From New York to California, Arabia, Israel, Iran, and Russia, the story is a whirlwind of suspense as Lara and Uri navigate through hostage situations and political tensions, all while trying to uncover the truth behind the conspiracy to destroy Israel. Are they able to uncover the truth? Find out in the book.

The book is a multifaceted novel that skillfully blends elements of historical fiction, mystery, crime, and politics, drawing upon current events and societal issues to create a story that feels both relevant and engaging. The author's deep understanding of international affairs shines through in the developed plot, which delves into topics such as terrorism recruitment and the complexities of military alliances. Through vivid dialogue and character development, readers are immersed in the world of the story, gaining insights into the motivations and ideologies of both protagonists and antagonists. The novel's fast-paced rhythm and intensity keep readers hooked until the very end, making it a compelling and thought-provoking read that resonates with contemporary headlines and cultural ideologies.

There is nothing I dislike about this book. The novel explores conformity techniques used in the indoctrination of young recruits while also examining the evolving role of technology in modern operations. Despite being pro-Israel, the book distinguishes between Islamic terrorists and peaceful Islamic people, demonstrating the author's vigilance in depicting nuanced perspectives. The book is exceptionally edited.

I rate this book five out of five stars due to its engaging content. Readers with an interest in crime, mystery, or history will find the novel informative and engaging.

Devil in False Colors
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
R Chinaza Onwuka
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Banished
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-chinaza-onwuka.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by R Chinaza Onwuka »

This sounds truly like an interesting read, an investigation on bombing of preschool and killing a Rabbi. I am going to add this to my next to read list.
Florence Daniel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-florence-daniel.html
Latest Review: Black Witch Moth by C. Michael Curry

Post by Florence Daniel »

Devil in False Colors" by Jack Winnick is a gripping fictional tale of terrorism, following JTTF agent Lara Edmonds and Mossad agent Uri Levin as they investigate a series of deadly attacks, including a bombing at a Jewish pre-school and the murder of a rabbi.
Dennis W Alice
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dennis-w-alice.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Dennis W Alice »

I love the book because the book is a multifaceted novel that skillfully blends elements of historical fiction, mystery, crime, and politics, drawing upon current events and societal issues to create a story that feels both relevant and engaging.
Esther Unurhie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-unurhie.html
Latest Review: The Atlantis Cure by Pierce Roberts

Post by Esther Unurhie »

Winnick's masterful storytelling weaves together a tapestry of suspense and drama, drawing upon real-world events and geopolitical tensions to craft a narrative that feels both timely and authentic.
Robert Andrew
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert-andrew.html
Latest Review: Bonds of Love and Blood by Marylee MacDonald

Post by Robert Andrew »

Jack Winnick's "Devil in False Colors" is an electrifying novel that masterfully intertwines elements of terrorism, mystery, and political intrigue. The protagonists, JTTF agent Lara Edmonds and Mossad agent Uri Levin, navigate a complex web of deadly attacks and international conspiracies.
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

Devil in False Colors" by Jack Winnick is a riveting exploration of terrorism and international politics. The plot, centered around a series of violent attacks and a conspiracy to destroy Israel, is both timely and gripping. Winnick's expertise in international relations and terrorism shines through in the nuanced character development and vivid dialogue.
Mark Maxwell 2
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mark-maxwell-2.html
Latest Review: His Final Answer by Christopher D White & Jennifer Curran

Post by Mark Maxwell 2 »

it becomes unclear who is truly behind the violence. From New York to California, Arabia, Israel, Iran, and Russia, the story is a whirlwind of suspense as Lara and Uri navigate through hostage situations and political tensions, all while trying to uncover the truth behind the conspiracy to destroy Israel.
Susan John Peter
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-susan-john-peter.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Susan John Peter »

Bireda’s insightful approach not only educates but also challenges readers to confront the deep-rooted nature of racial biases and consider actionable steps towards a fairer society. This book is a vital contribution to discussions on race, privilege, and social justice.
Sunday N Florence
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunday-n-florence.html
Latest Review: The Atlantis Cure by Pierce Roberts

Post by Sunday N Florence »

The novel blends historical fiction, mystery, crime, and politics, grounded in current events and societal issues. Jack Winnick's in-depth knowledge of international affairs enriches the plot, exploring themes such as terrorism recruitment and military alliances.
Badger Martin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-badger-martin.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by Badger Martin »

I have read most books in this series and I must say this book was up to my expectations. Your review was insightful and I commend you for it. Good job.
Abel Timothy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abel-timothy.html

Post by Abel Timothy »

Jack Winnick's 'Devil in False Colors' is a riveting thriller that plunges readers into the heart of terrorism's shadowy depths. With intricate plot twists and global stakes, the novel grips from the first page to the last, keeping readers guessing until the final reveal.
Christian Jordan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christian-jordan.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Christian Jordan »

"Get ready for a thrilling ride with 'Devil in False Colors' by Jack Winnick! This gripping tale of terrorism and suspense follows agents Lara Edmonds and Uri Levin as they race against time to uncover the truth behind a series of deadly attacks. With twists and turns spanning from New York to Russia, this book will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end."
Chad Anthony
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chad-anthony.html
Latest Review: The Boy who Lived with Ghosts by John Mitchell

Post by Chad Anthony »

This is another part of the Lara and Uri's book. A thrilling book with a captivating title, Devil in False Colours. This author knows how to use his words and I am satisfied. Thanks for writing this interesting review.
Julius Peters
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius-peters.html

Post by Julius Peters »

Winnick's novel not only entertains but also educates, shedding light on the intricate web of political alliances and rivalries that shape our world. 'Devil in False Colors' is a testament to the power of fiction to provoke thought and spark important conversations about the pressing issues of our time.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”