Review of UNEMPLOYABLE

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anil G
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anil-g.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Review of UNEMPLOYABLE

Post by Anil G »

[Following is a volunteer review of "UNEMPLOYABLE" by Alysia Edith Silberg.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Embarking on the journey of life means embracing opportunities for growth, perseverance, and achievement. Success, whether defined by fulfilling one's life purpose or attaining wealth and independence, is a reward reserved for those who are truly dedicated. It is a common desire to savor such triumph, yet it requires determination and hard work.

Allow me to share the inspiring story of Alysia Edith Silberg, one of the remarkable individuals in our world. Despite starting out in a challenging environment, with only her father's medicine shop bringing joy into her life, Alysia's journey was not an easy one. At a tender age of three, she began assisting her father in the shop. Tragedy struck when her father passed away, leaving her with an entrepreneurial spirit but limited opportunities in her country. However, with determination and seizing every chance that came her way, she managed to overcome adversities. From humble beginnings, facing hardships like being shot in the ribs and selling property, she eventually embarked on her entrepreneurial path. Today, Alysia pays it forward by investing in others and aiding them in achieving their dreams, just like she did.

UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg is a captivating real-life tale that spans 168 pages across 13 chapters. The book follows her journey from a young girl to where she is now, presented in a chronological structure. Alysia's writing is humble, showing her appreciation for her challenges. Each chapter includes lively pictures and catchy titles that reflect the content well. The images help bring her story to life for readers. The book stands out with its detailed descriptions of settings and characters, providing a clear understanding of the protagonist's experiences.

The author's forward-thinking mindset, as evidenced in their innovative ideas, was particularly appealing to me, as such visionary perspectives are quite rare. The advancement-focused approach reflected in the narrative significantly enhanced the portrayal of the powerful utilization and advantages of technology. Additionally, I found a broad spectrum of themes covered in this book, including empowerment, resilience, perseverance, and overcoming life's challenges, alongside the portrayal of futuristic technology and the potential of A.I., very captivating. The author's concise, yet inspirational quotes also left a positive impression on me.

Kudos to the author and her book UNEMPLOYABLE, I couldn't find anything to dislike, so I'm delighted to give it a 5 out of 5 stars. The book is expertly edited, with no grammatical errors.

This book is like a gold mine for anyone who's into entrepreneurship and is eager to soak up some seriously motivating stories. The author's journey is full of ups and downs, and it teaches you some valuable lessons. If you're all about striving for greatness, carving your path to success, and making a positive impact on others along the way, then this book is your jam! The kind of inspiration you'll get from this book is not just about making money or being successful – it's about building something meaningful and leaving a mark on the world. So, if you're ready to get fired up, motivated, and ready to take on the world, then this is your must-read book!

UNEMPLOYABLE
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
A great author communicates to readers through books. - Anil Gupta
Stephen Christopher 1
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: Hunger of the Pine
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-christopher-1.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

Wow, what a wonderfully positive review. I've seen a few reviews of this book and most speak favorably, but this is the best review yet. I'm adding this one to my list, thanks.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”