Review of E M P Honeymoon

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kenechukwu Okoye
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenechukwu-okoye.html
Latest Review: The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act” by Alton Booth

Review of E M P Honeymoon

Post by Kenechukwu Okoye »

[Following is a volunteer review of "E M P Honeymoon" by Dorothy May Mercer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The US had a lot of adversaries. It was not shocking to find out that a despot in a country distant from the US's borders wanted to destroy it. How this tyrant intended to carry out his intentions surprised everyone. In a million years, no one would have imagined that he would ever dare to attack the Country with an electromagnetic pulse. However, it turned out that this terrorist commander had the same ruse up his chubby sleeve. The launch site was in a nation where the USA lacked complete operational freedom, as if the terrible news weren't awful enough. To find the terrorists at that launch location and put a permanent end to their activity, it was up to Kelly and Tom, a couple who wanted to enjoy their honeymoon. Can two individuals put down a despot and his thugs?

The mind-blowing, action-packed thriller E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer will engross you until the end. The story's setting is the Central American island off the coast of Honduras. Kelly and Tom chose to go there for their honeymoon since it was inexpensive. After getting off the tour bus, Kelly was browsing the neighborhood's sights and shops when she came upon what seemed to be a gift shop. Curiosity leads her to a suspicious high-tech structure, where she nearly gets stuck but escapes unharmed. Kelly, Tom, and a group of organized, undercover investigators work to thwart a terrorist attack in North America in E M P Honeymoon. To learn how the story ends, read the book.

The way the events unfolded was fantastic. I liked the story's opening storyline. There was a lot of tension present, and the exchanges were thrilling. I was excited to continue reading the book after this scene. I was impressed and entertained by Dorothy May Mercer when the narrative began, and she never gave up. The aspect of the E M P Honeymoon that I enjoyed the best was how the narrative started. I also like how each character in the novel interacted with the others. Watching how the good guys interacted with the bad was entertaining. The dialogue between the tyrant and his right-hand guy was equally enjoyable. That revealed to me the sort of guy the little terrorist group's (hugely ambitious) commander was. If the plot's tidbits that revealed the dictator's traits to me had been omitted from the novel, I would not have liked reading it as much.

There is nothing about this book that I dislike. E M P Honeymoon may be read independently, even though I've read many of this author's works and noticed that a few prominent characters from them appeared in this one. I took my time to read this book, and it was well worth my effort. I noticed no errors while reading the book, which shows that it was exceptionally well-edited.

I rate E M P Honeymoon 5 out of 5 stars. I recommend this book to readers who enjoy action-packed books that depict a struggle between terrorists and American patriots. Nothing stirs up one's sense of patriotism like an excellent novel. It is undoubtedly worthwhile to read.

E M P Honeymoon
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Emeka Anderson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-anderson.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emeka Anderson »

E M P Honeymoon explores the complexities of human emotions, delving into the depths of love, pain, and longing.
David Samanthaa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-samanthaa.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by David Samanthaa »

I appreciated the emotional depth in EMP Honeymoon. The characters' love and resilience in the face of disaster are portrayed with great sensitivity
David Samanthaa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-samanthaa.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by David Samanthaa »

EMP Honeymoon is a thought-provoking read that explores how a sudden disaster can change everything. The couple's journey is both thrilling and poignant

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”