Review of Delightful Hands

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Slayton Natasha Tillett
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-slayton-natasha-tillett.html
Latest Review: Love and Nature/Amor y Naturaleza by Abraham Garcia

Review of Delightful Hands

Post by Slayton Natasha Tillett »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Delightful Hands" by Andrew Pace.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Lots of people keep shying away from the subject of sex. And in the worst cases, partners feel uncomfortable discussing the subject with themselves. One of the pillars of a long-lasting relationship or marriage is sexual compatibility. The book Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace is amazing and is set to take readers on a mind-boggling sexual experience with their partners.

This is a very broad book with regard to our sexual activities. Today, the majority of people are having problems with their sexual lives as individuals and partners. In the early chapters of the book, the author talked about sexual problems, and we saw how challenging orgasm could be, especially for women. What are the men doing wrong during the sexual experience that makes it difficult for the woman to experience orgasms? With the techniques in this book, I can say that most of the challenges regarding boring sexual activity would end, as this book talks virtually about everything you need to experience the best sex ever. Get a copy for yourself.

This was a fun read yet very educational at the same time, as I was able to identify my challenges and also see the author offer solutions. I am also glad that this is a book where those who are shy about discussing sexual problems with people can comfortably purchase and read the book, irrespective of their region, as this book is not region-bound. The author's approach to writing was so relaxing, and I felt like I was having a conversation with a therapist. The author used a very attractive cover design and a fascinating title that was in line with the content of the book from start to finish. Finally, I would appreciate the editing of this book, as I didn’t encounter any errors in it.

I can’t really find anything off in this book; everything was in order. They used pictures and illustrations to better explain the points in the book. Everything was in order; there was nothing to dislike. Therefore, I would rate this book five out of five stars due to how flawless it is. I would also love to recommend this book to couples, sex therapists, and those in relationships, as the content of this book is geared towards achieving an exciting sexual life.

Delightful Hands
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: World Tour by Mike Sherer

Post by Veronica Hunter »

In tackling the complexities of sexual experiences, this book dives into the challenges many face, particularly in achieving orgasm. The author's insights into what men might be doing wrong contribute to a holistic approach in addressing common sexual problems. A must-read for those seeking to overcome challenges and elevate their sexual experiences.
Chuks Ogechukwu Bianca
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chuks-ogechukwu-bianca.html
Latest Review: Doctoroo & the Case of the Hacking Hippo by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Chuks Ogechukwu Bianca »

Sex is one topic almost every single person avoid. From your review this book sounds like a very educational piece and I'll definitely check it out once I get the chance. Congrats on a great review.
Jane Honda
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-honda.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Post by Jane Honda »

Andrew Pace's 'Delightful Hands' is a comprehensive guide to enhancing sexual experiences, addressing common challenges and offering valuable techniques. The author's approach is both fun and educational, making it an accessible read for individuals and couples seeking to improve intimacy. The book's flawless presentation, attractive design, and absence of errors make it a standout in its genre. Rated five out of five stars. Recommended for couples, sex therapists, and those seeking an exciting sexual life.
Agbata Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Post by Agbata Trust »

Delightful Hands" is like a friendly guide to a happier sex life. It talks about common issues and solutions in a way that's easy to understand. If you want a more exciting and fulfilling relationship, this book's got your back. Great for couples and anyone curious about improving their intimate experiences.
Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malachi-chukwuebuka-nelson.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson »

I haven't read this book but I must say that this book is very good for young adult. I think sex education should be a general knowledge for all young adults. I love your review it is well detailed.
Enjani Matendeko
Currently Reading: Nightlord
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-enjani-matendeko.html
Latest Review: Running For One's Life by Lauren Jedlan

Post by Enjani Matendeko »

I would surely like to please my woman sexually. If this book throws more insight into that, then why not? I'd like to read it. Knowledge they say is power.
Donaldo cris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donaldo-cris.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by Donaldo cris »

Exploring human sexuality can indeed be a sensitive subject, and "Sex at Dawn" approaches it with an educational perspective. I'm glad the review sparked your interest, and I hope the book provides you with valuable insights when you have the chance to read it.
Oma Johnson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oma-johnson.html
Latest Review: Coming Full Circle by Shannon Duncan

Post by Oma Johnson »

Sex is always a very touchy issue to discuss even between couples. I love that this book succinctly dissects the topic, quashing a lot of myths surrounding sex and giving helpful advice. Great book.
Kelvin Suraj
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvin-suraj.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by Kelvin Suraj »

The book sounds interesting but I'm not a fan of this type of book. Kudos on your review well delivered. I will give this a pass.
Cristiano Bellucci
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristiano-bellucci.html
Latest Review: Silo 42: Deception by Zev Paiss
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 660%

Post by Cristiano Bellucci »

Thanks for your review. Sex is still a taboo for many people. Is it not better to enjoy it fully?
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.
Ajay Rudrapati
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajay-rudrapati.html
Latest Review: The Illusion of Superiority by Christopher Joseph

Post by Ajay Rudrapati »

Thank you for your valuable review on this book, which make me felt reading this book by building a keen interest. Thank you
Mary Clarkee
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: We Are Voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-clarkee.html
Latest Review: A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer by Nguyen Minh Hai

Post by Mary Clarkee »

Great review I hope people remove the she shame of improving their sexual life by reading this book which was very elaborate and detailed on this topic.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”