Review of The MISOGI Method

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jane Honda
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-honda.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Review of The MISOGI Method

Post by Jane Honda »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The MISOGI Method" by Jody B. Miller.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This book, The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller, is all about doing things that might seem impossible at first but end up changing your life for the better. But wait, what's a "MISOGI"? Let's break it down in simple terms. Join me in this life-changing read. 

In the book, you'll hear stories about all kinds of people who have taken on these big challenges and how they changed their lives. It's pretty inspiring stuff! Then, the book helps you figure out what your big challenge could be. It's not just about picking anything hard; it's about finding the right challenge for you. And once you've got your MISOGI picked out, the book gives you tips and tricks for making it happen. It's like having a coach cheering you on every step of the way. But here's the best part: you won't know what happens until you do your MISOGI. It's like a puzzle waiting to be solved. So, are you ready to find out what your MISOGI is? Get ready for an adventure that'll change your life forever! 

Sometimes we feel scared to try new things. But when you read about other people who faced their fears and conquered big challenges, you start to feel like you can do it too. It's like getting a superpower—the power to believe in yourself. The best part about this book? It's like a mystery novel, but instead of solving a crime, you're solving the mystery of your own life. You won't know what your big challenge is until you find it, and that's pretty exciting. It's like going on an adventure and not knowing what's around the corner. The author writes in a way that feels like you're having a conversation with a friend. The language is simple and easy to understand, like chatting over coffee. She tells stories that grab your attention and make you want to keep reading. It's like listening to a really good storyteller who knows how to keep you hooked until the very end. These are the positive attributes of this book. 

In some parts, the book might repeat similar ideas or stories, which could feel unnecessary or boring to me. This repetition made the book feel longer than it needed to be. Also, I noticed a few errors while reading. With these, I will rate this book four out of five stars. This book can appeal to a wide range of individuals seeking personal transformation and growth in various aspects of their lives.

The MISOGI Method
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Mary Clarkee
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: We Are Voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-clarkee.html
Latest Review: A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer by Nguyen Minh Hai

Post by Mary Clarkee »

I tried to figure out the full meaning of MISOGI in the review but I couldn't?

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”