Review of E M P Honeymoon

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nnodim Collins
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nnodim-collins.html
Latest Review: The Mission by Tara Basi

Review of E M P Honeymoon

Post by Nnodim Collins »

[Following is a volunteer review of "E M P Honeymoon" by Dorothy May Mercer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Dorothy May Mercer's EMP Honeymoon expertly crafts a thrilling narrative around the unexpected peril faced by newlyweds Kelly and Tom Turbulo during their honeymoon. As Kelly uncovers a terrorist plot, readers are drawn into a gripping tale of danger, suspense, and high-stakes action. plot on Honduras Island. As the narrative unfolds, the couple finds themselves entangled in a high-stakes mission to thwart a catastrophic terrorist attack targeting North America. With the assistance of CIA Special Agent Steve Spalding, Senator Mike McBride, and a specialized team, they navigate a perilous journey rife with suspenseful twists and turns.

Mercer's storytelling prowess shines through in the dynamic action sequences and sharp dialogue, particularly the witty exchanges between characters Sharon and Agatha. The narrative's swift pace and meticulously crafted plot keep readers on the edge of their seats, while the well-developed characters, including the resourceful Kelly and Tom, add depth and resonance to the story.

Interwoven with themes of love, danger, resilience, and patriotism, EMP Honeymoonoffers a captivating blend of science fiction and political intrigue. Mercer's adept writing style and attention to detail, especially in depicting scientific and military processes, enhance the overall reading experience. The book's meticulous editing, charming font, and captivating book cover further contribute to its quality.

Overall, EMP Honeymoon is a thrilling action thriller that captivates from start to finish, making it a must-read for fans of suspenseful narratives and dynamic characters. Each chapter leaves readers eagerly anticipating the next twist in this adrenaline-fueled adventure."

I didn't find any error through my time reading this book. The book was perfectly edited. I have no reason to dislike or hate this book so I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars for it's captivating story line and character development. Certainly:

I highly recommend EMP Honeymoon for its captivating blend of suspenseful elements like terrorism, mystery, humor, and action. The narrative explores complex themes such as the impact of technology and the consequences of nuclear warfare with depth and insight. A must-read for fans of thrilling fiction.

E M P Honeymoon
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Alissa Deann Devargas
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-deann-devargas.html
Latest Review: I'd Rather Be Dead Than Deaf by E. Adrienne Wilson

Post by Alissa Deann Devargas »

EMP Honeymoon sounds like a good thriller novel to read. I'll like to read how their honeymoon is disrupted and how they used their skills to fight terrorism.
Badger Martin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-badger-martin.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by Badger Martin »

This is the story of a honeymoon turned crime fight. Tom and Kelly had to change their plans for a honeymoon after Kelly spotted a secret laboratory in a pigsty shop don't miss out on this book.
Esther Unurhie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-unurhie.html
Latest Review: The Atlantis Cure by Pierce Roberts

Post by Esther Unurhie »

Dorothy May Mercer's 'EMP Honeymoon' is a masterclass in suspense and action, weaving a captivating story of newlyweds Kelly and Tom Turbulo as they navigate a treacherous terrorist plot on their honeymoon.
Anthony Ambrose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony-ambrose.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Anthony Ambrose »

Dorothy May Mercer's EMP Honeymoon delivers a thrilling rollercoaster ride of danger, suspense, and high-stakes action as newlyweds Kelly and Tom Turbulo find themselves embroiled in a mission to thwart a catastrophic terrorist plot
Elendu Treasure
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elendu-treasure.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Elendu Treasure »

A nice suspense book to read would be EMP Honeymoon. I'd be interested in learning how their honeymoon was ruined and how they battled terrorism with their abilities.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”