Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Prohlife Jobs
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prohlife-jobs.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Post by Prohlife Jobs »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise" by John K Danenbarger.]
Book Cover
3 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

John K Danenbarger's book, Entanglement-Quantum and Otherwise, offers a captivating and intricate reading experience. The book is truly fascinating, as it takes the reader on a journey that constantly keeps them guessing. From the very beginning, it becomes clear that this is not a typical story with a predictable plotline. Instead, the narrative unfolds in unexpected ways, leaving readers intrigued and eager to uncover the mysteries within.

The narrative of this book delves into a dark and intricate world inhabited by eight main characters whose lives are deeply intertwined. The dark and intricate world depicted in this book is filled with secrets and hidden agendas, creating an atmosphere of suspense and mystery. Each of the eight characters has their own unique motivations and desires, which are gradually revealed as the story unfolds. The author skillfully weaves together their individual storylines, creating a complex tapestry of interconnected lives.

However, there are moments when the book feels both developed and underdeveloped simultaneously. While the characters are well-crafted and their individual stories are intriguing, there are certain aspects that could have been further explored and developed. For example, the scientific concepts introduced in the story could have been delved into with more depth, providing a deeper understanding of their significance within the narrative.

Additionally, there are other intriguing ideas introduced throughout the book that feel underdeveloped. These themes and concepts leave the reader wanting more exploration and depth, as they have the potential to add even more layers to the already complex storyline. The inclusion of these ideas hints at the richness of the world the author has created, but leaves the reader craving a deeper understanding of their implications.

This book contains a significant amount of profanity and explicit sexual content, making it suitable for mature readers. The author does not shy away from using strong language and vividly describing intimate scenes, creating a raw and realistic portrayal of adult themes. The explicit nature of the content adds depth and authenticity to the story, allowing readers who are comfortable with such material to fully immerse themselves in the narrative.

In conclusion, I rate this book 3 out of 5 stars. While the overall storyline was engaging, there were instances where the plot became convoluted and repetitive. The repetitive nature of certain elements within the book may cause some readers to lose interest or become disengaged from the story.

There were moments where the story line became muddled, making it difficult to follow the progression of events. This inconsistency in the plot detracted from the overall reading experience. Despite these shortcomings, I must acknowledge the author for their commendable effort in crafting a compelling narrative. Additionally, it is worth noting that the book has been meticulously edited, displaying a high level of professionalism.

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Lunar gate
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lunar-gate.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by Lunar gate »

The book sounds like a good read. I want to experience for myself the strong language used. Great job on the review!
Prohlife Jobs
Currently Reading:

Post by Prohlife Jobs »

Lunar gate wrote: 02 Apr 2024, 03:46 The book sounds like a good read. I want to experience for myself the strong language used. Great job on the review!
Thank you for reading my review and for your kind comment. :)
Cristiano Bellucci
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristiano-bellucci.html
Latest Review: Silo 42: Deception by Zev Paiss
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 660%

Post by Cristiano Bellucci »

Thank you for your wonderful review. It seems that the book has a great potential that is not fully exploited. It may the chance for a followup book.
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.
Tobi Adefila
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tobi-adefila.html
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Tobi Adefila »

"Entanglement-Quantum and Otherwise" is indeed an amazing book.
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey
Prohlife Jobs
Currently Reading:

Post by Prohlife Jobs »

Cristiano Bellucci wrote: 02 Apr 2024, 08:10 Thank you for your wonderful review. It seems that the book has a great potential that is not fully exploited. It may the chance for a followup book.
A follow-up book would be so cool! Thank you for reading my review and for your lovely comment.
Prohlife Jobs
Currently Reading:

Post by Prohlife Jobs »

Tobi Adefila wrote: 02 Apr 2024, 09:31 "Entanglement-Quantum and Otherwise" is indeed an amazing book.
It is indeed! Thank you for your comment.
MoeBrown
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moebrown.html
Latest Review: Break up with him now by Lena Lubinka

Post by MoeBrown »

Such a shame that some bits were underdeveloped as overall it sounds like a great read. Good review.
Jennifer Coxon
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Cancer, Faith & Butterflies
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-coxon.html
Latest Review: Love Letters to the Virgin Mary by David Richards
2024 Reading Goal: 15
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Jennifer Coxon »

Thank you for your thoughtful and honest review. I do like books that can have "a complex tapestry of interconnected lives" as you have worded it. However, it is disappointing that there are areas of the book that should have been explored with more depth, and the issue of muddled storylines suggest that complex tapestry has possibly not been well executed.
Prohlife Jobs
Currently Reading:

Post by Prohlife Jobs »

MoeBrown wrote: 17 Apr 2024, 11:14 Such a shame that some bits were underdeveloped as overall it sounds like a great read. Good review.
It is a good read. Thank you for your comment.
Prohlife Jobs
Currently Reading:

Post by Prohlife Jobs »

Jennifer Coxon wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 16:05 Thank you for your thoughtful and honest review. I do like books that can have "a complex tapestry of interconnected lives" as you have worded it. However, it is disappointing that there are areas of the book that should have been explored with more depth, and the issue of muddled storylines suggest that complex tapestry has possibly not been well executed.
Thank you for your kind comment. Indeed, the book has great potential. One commenter suggested a follow-up book could be a good idea. Perhaps the author could give this a thought and give us more :techie-reference:
Love Ukaegbu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-love-ukaegbu.html
Latest Review: Guilty of Stealing His Heart by Nancy Lynn White

Post by Love Ukaegbu »

I read this book and I must say that it's a very beautiful piece, the author did a very creative job by joking theses different stories into one amazing story. I can't wait to read more books like this.
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Quest: Finding Freddie
Bookshelf Size: 412
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: Unsettled Disruption by Juana Catalina Rodriguez
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

Great review! I also reviewed this book, and I agree with your points about the intricate, interconnected lives of the characters and the engaging yet sometimes convoluted plot. Thanks for sharing your insights!
We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.

- Bill Gates -

:lire4: $u$han €kanayak€ :text-feedback:

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”