Review of Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nuru Menene
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Re: Review of Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book

Post by Nuru Menene »

The author's wit and humor shine through in every page, making this book an absolute delight to read.
Enjani Matendeko
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Nightlord
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-enjani-matendeko.html
Latest Review: Running For One's Life by Lauren Jedlan

Post by Enjani Matendeko »

A book that will guide me to become a professional golfer is quite interesting. It would have been more helpful if I was really interested in being a professional golfer. So I think this book will suit its targeted audience. I might also learn a thing or two from it.
Chiemego Nwokolo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiemego-nwokolo.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Chiemego Nwokolo »

This book taught me many things that, in my opinion, go beyond golf and can be applied to many aspects of life. I read it since I didn't know much about golf before, so I was curious to learn more.
Williams Nnodim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Williams Nnodim »

"Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book" by Kalliope Barlis focuses on enhancing golf skills through neuro-linguistic programming, emphasizing the importance of the mind for both golf performance and life success.
Baggett Yori
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-baggett-yori.html
Latest Review: The Temple Of Truth And Lies by James Duvall

Post by Baggett Yori »

As a prospective reader, "Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book" by Kalliope Barlis sounds like a valuable resource for not only improving golf skills but also for maximizing life accomplishments. The emphasis on using neuro-linguistic programming to shape thoughts effectively suggests a holistic approach to performance improvement, both on and off the golf course.
Colleado Keana Rose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-colleado-keana-rose.html
Latest Review: Rise and Conquer by Juan Partida

Post by Colleado Keana Rose »

Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book" by Kalliope Barlis provides crucial golf techniques and wisdom for self-improvement, highlighting the power of imagination in success. It discusses various types of golfers, making it beneficial for both golf lovers and those seeking personal growth.
Amanda Kenneth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: Creative Destruction by Alastair Bowman

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

"Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book" by Kalliope Barlis teaches golf skills and life improvement through neuro-linguistic programming, emphasizing the mind's role in success.
williams Emerald
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by williams Emerald »

This book perfectly bridges the gap between sports psychology and practical application, not only for golf but for personal development as well. Highly recommended!
Anthony Ambrose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony-ambrose.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Anthony Ambrose »

In 'Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book,' Kalliope Barlis expertly intertwines golfing techniques with life lessons, emphasizing the power of the mind in both realms.
Jerry Williams 3
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-williams-3.html
Latest Review: Somawise by Luke Sniewski

Post by Jerry Williams 3 »

Although 'Play Golf Better Faster' provides a wealth of knowledge, the inconvenience of image placement in the appendix was a minor setback. Nevertheless, the book's insightful exploration of the mind's influence on golf and life surpasses this issue, rendering it a valuable read.
Julius Peters
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius-peters.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Julius Peters »

It's fascinating how the author seamlessly integrates neuro-linguistic programming techniques with golf instruction, demonstrating the profound impact of mental strategies on athletic performance and personal growth. Also the convenience of having practical steps outlined alongside insights into mastering golf makes this book a valuable resource for both beginners and seasoned golfers looking to enhance their skills and mindset on the course.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”