Review of Timewise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alan Shore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alan-shore.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Review of Timewise

Post by Alan Shore »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Timewise" by Robert Leet.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Before he meets Regina, a seductive physics instructor, Ron, an orphan with a broken history, develops a passion for chess and poker and is uninterested in formal schooling. Regina has a calming teaching approach that inspires him to strive academically. Ron returns to the world of education after a poker-fueled break when Regina arrives with a compelling offer. Meanwhile, both of their destinies are shaped by Regina's passion for science, especially time travel. Ron experiences financial success and an unplanned marriage as a result of his quest. Ron returns, but Regina's enigmatic letter makes him wonder about their relationship and how it affects Ron's complex life.

The complex scientific elements of this book prevented me from really enjoying it; they were just too hard for me to understand. My ability to connect with the story was hampered by the complex ideas, which felt overwhelming. It was also harder to remain interested in the plot due to the book's overlong length, which added to a feeling of monotony.

This book's outstanding character development made it enjoyable for me. It's fascinating to see people like Ron and Regina as they change over time. Ron, a dull student at first, changes dramatically and rises to prominence in the stock market, demonstrating the author's skill in developing fully realized characters. Furthermore, the story is elevated by the fascinating examination of concepts like desire, learning, and time travel. Ron's varied journey and Regina's passionate devotion to science combine to create a thought-provoking experience that makes the novel not only an engaging read but also a poignant examination of the difficulties associated with following one's passions and personal development.

I give this book by Robert Leet a rating of four stars out of five stars. I was amazed by the deep character development and interesting theme research. However, one star was deducted due to the difficult scientific parts and sporadic pacing problems. All in all, a gripping read with a few sections that may have been easier to understand. Suggested for fans of science fiction who value deep character development and the examination of difficult subjects. This book's editing was superb.

Timewise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ezeaniekwe Onyinyee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ezeaniekwe-onyinyee.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Ezeaniekwe Onyinyee »

This book had an amazing quality and impact on friendship, I believe Robert leet did a great deal in writing this piece
John Spencer 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-spencer-2.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by John Spencer 2 »

This science fiction has a lot of interesting and amazing character which was well built by the author, Ron which is my favourite
Malusteve Chinecherem
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malusteve-chinecherem.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Malusteve Chinecherem »

This book's outstanding character development made it enjoyable for me. It's good to see characters like Ron and Regina
Udochukwu Ozoekwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-udochukwu-ozoekwe-1.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Udochukwu Ozoekwe »

I would recommend thia book to readers that love fiction and science, I think the incoporation of physics is a great deal
itz sticon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-itz-sticon.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by itz sticon »

With vibrant imagery and rich world-building, this book transports readers to a fantastical realm filled with magic and intrigue.
Itzanda Sticon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-itz-sticon-1.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Itzanda Sticon »

Ron and Regina was the characters that spiced this book up, their relentless pursuit in quantum physics was beyond exception
Cole Reyes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cole-reyes.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Cole Reyes »

A very good storyline that follows the world of Ron and Regina. I also admire the reviewer as he took time to nailor key points
Comr Steve miracle
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-comr-steve-miracle.html
Latest Review: Zonas de quema by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Comr Steve miracle »

The reviewer gave a well detailed review, putting his readers into the plot before talking about the take away, such a beautiful review
Van Bronski
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-van-bronski.html

Post by Van Bronski »

This book is a masterpiece of storytelling. The intricate plot and well-developed characters stayed with me long after I finished reading....
Michael Uther
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michael-uther.html

Post by Michael Uther »

This book was really enjoying for me, I fell in love with Ron's story and love towards quantum physics
Xin Boy
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-xin-boy.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Xin Boy »

Ron and Regina story was unique at every turn. I love the way the author incorporated physics and science into the story
Kimberley West
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kimberley-west.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Kimberley West »

I read this book around last month and I was really in love with the physics aspect of it, as I science student I enjoyed every bit of it
Raheem Drinkwater
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raheem-drinkwater.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Raheem Drinkwater »

I think Robert leet craved an amazing piece her. Regina character was more than engaging, serving asRons mentor and teacher
Raheem Drinkwater
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raheem-drinkwater.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Raheem Drinkwater »

I think Robert leet craved an amazing piece her. Regina character was more than engaging, serving asRons mentor and teacher. I will give the book 5 stars

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”