Review of Nightlord: Sunset

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mary Clarkee
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: We Are Voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-clarkee.html
Latest Review: A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer by Nguyen Minh Hai

Review of Nightlord: Sunset

Post by Mary Clarkee »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Nightlord: Sunset" by Garon Whited.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited immerses readers in a compelling fantasy adventure, introducing Eric, a young man whose life takes an unexpected turn into the supernatural. The 680-page Kindle version is filled with a mix of adventure, action, magic, and comedy, promising an engaging journey.

The story centers around Eric, a young man who experiences a tumultuous day with his girlfriend. Seeking solace, he goes out with friends to drown his sorrows in alcohol. The night takes an unexpected turn when Eric wakes up in a strange apartment, unable to recall the events of the previous night. He finds himself lying on a large bed and encounters an exotic woman named Sasha.

Curious about his surroundings and the changes in his body, Eric becomes alarmed. He flees the mansion and eventually meets a character named Travis, who reveals that Eric is now a half-vampire. This sets the stage for Eric's journey into the supernatural world.

My journey through reading this book was without regrets. It was a fantastic read. The world-building in the novel is commendable, featuring multiple cultures, religions, creatures, and languages. Whited's portrayal of vampires as entities similar to Grim Reapers or Valkyries adds a fresh perspective to the genre, exploring identity issues and moral dilemmas. The book skillfully blends fantasy and reality, delving into themes such as identity, morality, societal advancement, the dangers of technology, education, and freedom.

There was nothing I found in this book that served a dislike for me. This book was without flaws. It covers themes of identity, morality, revenge, technology, and freedom. I did not witness any errors in this book, which shows that it was expertly edited by the author.

Due to my love for this book, I will rate it 5 out of 5 stars. It stands out among the books on my shelves, offering a rich tapestry of ideas about magic, science, vampires, religion, and medicine. The novel's powerful message about not letting one's nature define their identity adds depth to the narrative. I recommend this book to fans of epic adventure fantasy. This book promises an enjoyable and thought-provoking read.

Nightlord: Sunset
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Martha Lopez 4
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martha-lopez-4.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Martha Lopez 4 »

Imagine waking up from bed only to see yourself being transformed to a vampire. This is hilarious. I'll love to read this thriller book.. congrats on your published review
Dani Elle Ele
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: It Was What It Was by Daniel Pace

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

Eric's character was excellently developed. I was totally engaged to this book because of the camaraderie I saw in the main protagonist
McDonald Lauren
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mcdonald-lauren.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by McDonald Lauren »

Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited is a captivating fantasy adventure that plunges readers into a world of magic, action, and humor. Eric's journey from ordinary young man to supernatural protagonist is filled with unexpected twists and turns, keeping readers hooked from the very first page. With a mix of adventure and comedy, Whited delivers a gripping tale that promises an engaging escape into the realm of the Nightlord series.
Silvia jackson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-silvia-jackson.html
Latest Review: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue

Post by Silvia jackson »

The book sounds interesting and intriguing I'm looking forward to reading it. Your review is interesting I must say and well detailed.
Silvia jackson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-silvia-jackson.html
Latest Review: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue

Post by Silvia jackson »

The book sounds interesting and intriguing I'm looking forward to reading it. Your review is interesting I must say and well detailed.
Kelvin Suraj
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvin-suraj.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by Kelvin Suraj »

The storyline is quite good but sound fake. I'm looking forward reading the book though. Well-done on delivering a nice piece of review.
Slayton Natasha Tillett
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-slayton-natasha-tillett.html
Latest Review: Love and Nature/Amor y Naturaleza by Abraham Garcia

Post by Slayton Natasha Tillett »

The storyline is quite interesting though at the beginning I had a hard time understanding what the book is about but then along the read I caught up with it.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”