Review of Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tomi Ahmed
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomi-ahmed.html
Latest Review: A Killer Within by Rosemarie B. Smith
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 35
2024 Goal Completion: 40%

Review of Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)

Post by Tomi Ahmed »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)" by Dr. Colleen Huber.]
Book Cover
3 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The book Neither Safe nor Effective by Dr. Colleen Huber is a non-fiction education book that explains the evidence against the COVID-19 vaccines. The book exposes the truth behind the coronavirus and the effects of the vaccines prescribed by the government. The author strongly advises against the coronavirus vaccines and encourages readers to do their research before considering receiving the vaccines. The author also talks about Israel, which was one of the first heavily vaccinated countries, experiencing the highest-covid infection rate after vaccination. The extensive research she has conducted is evident, with over 700 studies cited in the second edition alone. It's clear that she has delved deeply into the subject matter, navigating through the nuances of medical literature to provide readers with a comprehensive understanding.

The complexities Dr. Huber highlights regarding the COVID vaccines, particularly the mRNA platform, shed light on important considerations often overlooked. Her dedication to examining both the praises and pitfalls of vaccines underscores the importance of informed decision-making. Dr. Huber’s book serves as a crucial resource for readers seeking to navigate the intricate landscape of vaccine research. Her advice to approach vaccination decisions with caution and understanding resonates deeply. One can appreciate her candidness in addressing the challenges she encountered while writing, as well as her future for an expanded edition.

I give this book 3 out 5 stars. I must commend the author for the extensive research that she put into this book. The author had reason of why she is against the COVID-19 vaccine, and she backed it up with adequate research. However, I think this book may cause readers anxiety towards, the vaccine, especially if you have already taken it. As a reader and individual who decided to receive the COVID-19 vaccine part of the book that made me apprehensive was reading chapter 11, where it talks about fertility challenges. This book lets the readers know that just because people are vaccinated does not mean that it stops the disease from spreading. Overall, Neither Safe nor Effective is well-edited and error-free. I recommend it to adults with a scientific background, as its dense scientific content may be challenging for those without expertise in biology or chemistry.

Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Tomi Ahmed
Oluwaseyi Gideon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Oluwaseyi Gideon »

Diving into "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)" by Dr. Colleen Huber was like embarking on a journey of enlightenment and empowerment. Huber's fearless exploration of the shortcomings of conventional cancer treatments and her impassioned plea for safer, more effective alternatives left me both informed and inspired.

From the very first page, Huber's writing captivates with its clarity and conviction. She meticulously dismantles the myths surrounding mainstream cancer therapies, presenting a compelling case for reevaluating our approach to treatment. Backed by a wealth of scientific evidence and real-life patient stories, she challenges readers to question the status quo and consider alternative paths to healing.

What struck me most about the book was its human element. Huber doesn't shy away from the harsh realities faced by cancer patients, nor does she gloss over the limitations of traditional treatments. Instead, she offers a compassionate perspective that emphasizes the importance of personalized care and holistic healing. Her commitment to empowering patients to take control of their health is both refreshing and empowering.

Moreover, Huber's ability to translate complex medical concepts into accessible language is truly commendable. She strikes a perfect balance between scientific rigor and readability, making even the most intricate topics understandable to the layperson. This accessibility ensures that her message reaches a wide audience, sparking important conversations and driving meaningful change in the field of cancer care.

In conclusion, "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)" is a tour de force that demands attention and action. Whether you're a healthcare professional, a cancer patient, or simply someone seeking a deeper understanding of modern medicine, this book offers invaluable insights that have the power to transform lives. It's a rallying cry for a more compassionate, evidence-based approach to healing—one that prioritizes the well-being of patients above all else.
Risper Ouma Anyango
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-risper-ouma-anyango.html
Latest Review: The elderly Gentleman's Ulyssee by Hans Bodmer

Post by Risper Ouma Anyango »

I loved thus book because it exposed so much about the COVID Vaccines. Personally, I didn't take many precautions before accepting the vaccines, but after reading this book, I am worried about my health. I lived reading your review, though.
R Chinaza Onwuka
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Banished
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-chinaza-onwuka.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by R Chinaza Onwuka »

This review is really great, people around me were really skeptical about accepting the vaccines. The book looks like it went in depth about COVID.
EBERE WRITES COCEPT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebere-writes-cocept.html
Latest Review: What Happened To Flynn by Pat Muir

Post by EBERE WRITES COCEPT »

Dr. Colleen Huber’s book, "Neither Safe nor Effective," impressively delves into the complexities of COVID-19 vaccines, offering readers a thorough and well-researched perspective. Thanks for the great review.
Jenna Padayachee
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Kybalion
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jenna-padayachee.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Signature Addition: Jenna Padayachee

Post by Jenna Padayachee »

Thank you for your honest review.
This is a book I saved for a later read.
It instantly grabbed my attention because i chose not to be vaccinated. The pressure from society and family at the time due to my decision was rather brutal and suffocating.
Seeing this book for me gave me some comfort and relief as I felt it was my choice to make, and someone out there confirms now doubts I have considered about it.

I agree with you that the author's balanced research, influencing her stance, is impeccable, and I do understand and appreciate your reasons for rating this book 3 stars considering your experiences with the vaccine and now having to face the anxiety of the referenced aspects in this book.

Congratulations to the author, though. I am sure it was not an easy road to sharing her perspective.
I am double-checking my online shelf for this, ensuring I read it at some point soon.
"Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power." Lao Tzu
Jenna Padayachee
MAHAD BAIG MIRZA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mahad-baig-mirza.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by MAHAD BAIG MIRZA »

The reviewer demonstrates an impressive ability to critically analyze "Neither Safe nor Effective" by Dr. Colleen Huber, offering an objective assessment that acknowledges both the book's strengths and potential implications. The reviewer's insightful analysis navigates through complex scientific content with clarity, providing readers with a well-rounded understanding of the book's merits and considerations.
Harshitha Nayak
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: Out of the Uniform, Back into Civilian Life: No Nonsense Veterans Benefits Guid by Jason Pike
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 69%

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

I totally agree with you, people who recieved the vaccines felt little scary when the consequences are written in Bold letters yet still her extensive reasearch and that level of dedication highlighted in the book. Honest review from your side including how we felt While reading it.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”