Review of Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape)

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Yashi Shukla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yashi-shukla.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 38%

Re: Review of Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape)

Post by Yashi Shukla »

I love the books that encourage parents and kids to sit and laugh and smile together and I think this one will make it happen effortlessly. The review is very well written, informative and overall very interesting.
Yours truly,
Yashi Shukla
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: Beating Death (resubmission) by Sean O’Banion

Post by Priya Murugesan »

Yashi Shukla wrote: 15 May 2024, 06:48 I love the books that encourage parents and kids to sit and laugh and smile together and I think this one will make it happen effortlessly. The review is very well written, informative and overall very interesting.
Thanks a lot!
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)
Harshitha Nayak
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: Out of the Uniform, Back into Civilian Life: No Nonsense Veterans Benefits Guid by Jason Pike
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 69%

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

I missed this beautiful book due to some error, this seems lite hearted beautiful story young boy who bought smile on your face.
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:

Harshitha Nayak wrote: 24 May 2024, 13:58 I missed this beautiful book due to some error, this seems lite hearted beautiful story young boy who bought smile on your face.
Yes. I enjoyed it a lot.
MAHAD BAIG MIRZA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mahad-baig-mirza.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by MAHAD BAIG MIRZA »

The review celebrates "Billy Jack (The Great Escape)" for its charming narrative and witty portrayal of the independent and imaginative character, Billy. It highlights the entertaining storyline and engaging descriptions, appreciating the book cover's relevance to the story and the author's informative approach to difficult words and educational content. The emphasis on outdoor play resonates well, making it a delightful bedtime read for children. With meticulous editing and no noticeable flaws, the reviewer rates it a perfect 5 stars, recommending it for kids seeking a humorous adventure.
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:

MAHAD BAIG MIRZA wrote: 27 May 2024, 06:42 The review celebrates "Billy Jack (The Great Escape)" for its charming narrative and witty portrayal of the independent and imaginative character, Billy. It highlights the entertaining storyline and engaging descriptions, appreciating the book cover's relevance to the story and the author's informative approach to difficult words and educational content. The emphasis on outdoor play resonates well, making it a delightful bedtime read for children. With meticulous editing and no noticeable flaws, the reviewer rates it a perfect 5 stars, recommending it for kids seeking a humorous adventure.
Thanks a lot for reading my review and sharing your views about it!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”