Review of Are You Love Smart or Love Stupid

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: Beating Death (resubmission) by Sean O’Banion

Re: Review of Are You Love Smart or Love Stupid

Post by Priya Murugesan »

Tomy Chandrafrost wrote: 05 May 2024, 21:33 I always love book about relationship. As someone that still learning to love, I would always read something that can improve my emotional capacity to love someone better. Reading your review here, make me eager to read this book later. Thanks for writing this
Try this one. I had a good time reading it.
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)
_Rhea Jacob
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rhea-jacob.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by _Rhea Jacob »

It looks like an interesting book on love and relationships. It intrigues me and I will add it to my reading list. Thank for writing a detailed review!
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:

_Rhea Jacob wrote: 15 May 2024, 16:35 It looks like an interesting book on love and relationships. It intrigues me and I will add it to my reading list. Thank for writing a detailed review!
Thanks for the reply! The book was interesting. Hope you read this and share your review!
MAHAD BAIG MIRZA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mahad-baig-mirza.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by MAHAD BAIG MIRZA »

This review is highly quality because it offers a detailed examination of "Are You Love Smart or Love Stupid," discussing its comprehensive coverage of dating, relationships, and marriage, insightful debunking of common myths, valuable advice, and engaging real-life anecdotes, all while acknowledging minor issues and praising exceptional editing
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:

MAHAD BAIG MIRZA wrote: 27 May 2024, 06:55 This review is highly quality because it offers a detailed examination of "Are You Love Smart or Love Stupid," discussing its comprehensive coverage of dating, relationships, and marriage, insightful debunking of common myths, valuable advice, and engaging real-life anecdotes, all while acknowledging minor issues and praising exceptional editing
Thanks a lot!
Harshitha Nayak
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: The Adventurers of Uncle Billy & Ross by Solon Phillips, Esq.
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 69%

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

Excellent review, and equally excellent book. I loved the way she broke generational myths through her quotes. Like people will change, kids adds quality, it's fine untill they come home, jealousy suggest true Love. I think I got lot to talk about this book. I'm really happy that you liked this book.
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:

Harshitha Nayak wrote: 28 May 2024, 13:00 Excellent review, and equally excellent book. I loved the way she broke generational myths through her quotes. Like people will change, kids adds quality, it's fine untill they come home, jealousy suggest true Love. I think I got lot to talk about this book. I'm really happy that you liked this book.
Glad that we share the same views!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”