Review of Original Wisdom

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
MAHAD BAIG MIRZA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mahad-baig-mirza.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Review of Original Wisdom

Post by MAHAD BAIG MIRZA »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Original Wisdom" by Donna Bond.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Original Wisdom by Donna Bond is a very unique book in terms of its main message for the readers. We spend our entire lives pursuing our careers and material desires. However, there is a whole world of divinity inside us that remains untouched, waiting for us to explore its deeper dimensions. Donna Bond motivates the readers to look deep within their hearts to find beautiful wisdom.

The book Original Wisdom carries inside it a complete code of conduct that operates entirely on spirituality, though not very far from reality. The author provides the whole road map to the readers for manifesting their desires in life. To attain all this requires patience, persistence, and discipline.

This book emphasises on the habit of gratitude (thankfulness). Donna Bond teaches us how, through gratitude, we can achieve abundance in life. Many times in our lives, we are tested by the difficulties and forget about things we must be grateful for, no matter how hard life is. It is only through a sense of gratitude for the things we have that we can tap into the infinite blessings of life.

This book is not based on wishfulness, daydreaming, or just imagination but contains inside it the true techniques that can help us live a life of peace, serenity, depth, beauty, and abundance. At the end of each chapter, there are sacred truth activation exercises to assist readers in practicing these techniques practically to achieve wisdom and abundance in life . The I AM Reflection diagram given in the book really helps the reader understand this underlying complex multidimensional concept, making it simple for the reader to visualise it in mind .

Moreover, Donna Bond has also shared her personal life experiences in this book to let the readers know that she was no different than us in the approach of her life . Like all of us, whenever she was going to make a decision about what her heart wanted, her ego used to come in between. But finally , she took courage, listened to her heart, and achieved the greater blessings in life that she always wanted. She has been very kind and honest in sharing her methods for the betterment of humanity, which is struggling in an unfinished race to achieve great luxuries in life at the cost of their mental, emotional, physical, and most importantly, spiritual health.

The author herself is not only a good narrator but also a very deep intellectual. I came to know this because in her book, she appears to be very meticulous in bringing our attention to the present moment and to be thankful for all the little things in life that we just take for granted. For example, the sight of beautiful flowers outside our window, the sound of the sweet chirping of the birds in our garden, and many others. She teaches us to become good observers in life. We use our five senses to function well in our high alert mode of life, but Donna Bond motivates us to make use of them to unleash innumerable blessings in life.

The most beautiful aspect of the book is its glorification of the human tendency to love . She declares it the most powerful force in the universe, which raises our vibration to the maximum. By utilising the force of love in the right way, we can get aligned with the music and harmony of the universe. In this way, everything starts getting worked out for us, and we are being guided by the universe in the right direction.

Finally, the book is very well structured and organised. The vocabulary is simple and easy to follow. It does have very good-quality words, which the beginner in English reading might find difficult to grasp; however, it does not impede the communication or the main message of the book. I did not find a lot of errors in this book. It is a wonderful book of wisdom, and I am very happy to rate it 4 out of 4. I highly recommend it to all other readers who want to dive deep into the original wisdom of their hearts.

Original Wisdom
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

Interesting topic to be discussed, I looking forward to more of your review related to the book. Thanks for writing the review
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Tomi Ahmed
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomi-ahmed.html
Latest Review: A Killer Within by Rosemarie B. Smith
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 35
2024 Goal Completion: 40%

Post by Tomi Ahmed »

This review of *Original Wisdom* by Donna Bond offers a heartfelt exploration of the book's profound message and practical wisdom. The reviewer emphasizes the importance of looking within to discover the divine wisdom that resides within each of us. They appreciate Bond's guidance on gratitude, spiritual growth, and the power of love, as well as her personal anecdotes that lend authenticity to her teachings.

The structured organization, simple language, and minimal errors contribute to the book's accessibility and effectiveness in conveying its message. The reviewer rates it a perfect 4 out of 4 stars, recommending it to readers seeking to deepen their connection with their inner wisdom and live a life of peace, serenity, and abundance. Overall, the review highlights the transformative potential of *Original Wisdom* and encourages others to explore its teachings.
Tomi Ahmed
Rajaee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rajaee.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago

Post by Rajaee »

I liked that the author encouraged us to be grateful for even the little things in our lives we take for granted. I myself do that, and I encourage my friends to do that all the time. Overall, this book seems very valuable. 
Thanks for the review.
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: Beating Death (resubmission) by Sean O’Banion

Post by Priya Murugesan »

This book focuses on love and gratification which we all lack in our speedy world. Our world needs more of that. A good review!
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)
Harshitha Nayak
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: The Adventurers of Uncle Billy & Ross by Solon Phillips, Esq.
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 69%

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

Being gratitude is highest form of humanity, we should always feels thankful for things in life. This book seems to give insight of gratitude, you did really well with reviews.
Risper Ouma Anyango
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-risper-ouma-anyango.html
Latest Review: The elderly Gentleman's Ulyssee by Hans Bodmer

Post by Risper Ouma Anyango »

I love books that help me fund inner peace, beauty and happiness because they teach me the true meaning of life. I also like books that cone with some exercises so I will definitely check this out. I loved reading your review though.
Stephen Christopher 1
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: The Haunting of Towne Point Mall
Bookshelf Size: 151
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-christopher-1.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 64%

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

It sounds like this book teaches many great ways to approach life and become a better person. The positivity content of the book shines through in your review. Thank you.
Marina Flisvou
Currently Reading: Jake Fortina and the Roman Conspiracy
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marina-flisvou.html
Latest Review: Frank: The Collection by Tara Basi

Post by Marina Flisvou »

It’s clear that Original Wisdom by Donna Bond has made a significant impact, and your insights will undoubtedly encourage others to explore its teachings. I concur with your perfect rating, as it reflects the book's ability to inspire and guide readers toward a more meaningful and abundant life.
Marina
Gerry Steen
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 206
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerry-steen.html
Latest Review: Self Love : Journal Your Journey by Natalie Bears

Post by Gerry Steen »

Listening to our heart is something a lot of us forget to do or don't know how to do. Practicing gratitude changes one's perspective on life. Don't forget to stop and smell the roses. Your review tells me that this book is a good place to start if we want to attain wisdom by practicing these aforementioned virtues. :techie-studyinggray:
David Awunor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-awunor.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by David Awunor »

Your review is well-written as usual. I liked the topics that was covered in the book.
Jenna Padayachee
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Kybalion
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jenna-padayachee.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Signature Addition: Jenna Padayachee

Post by Jenna Padayachee »

Thank you. I sincerely appreciate the author's insight in terms of our "Original Wisdom." I call this living with intuition and trust in the divine Wisdom of our Creator. I will consider reading this at some stage.
"Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power." Lao Tzu
Jenna Padayachee
Charmaine Mahlangu
Favorite Book: Defining a free man from a black stream
Currently Reading: Save the Last Bullet for God
Bookshelf Size: 95
2024 Reading Goal: 500
2024 Goal Completion: 18%

Post by Charmaine Mahlangu »

This is also true . I mean how often do we change from goals to goals due to us looking for a better understanding of happiness. Shortly after achieving it , we are no longer happy again. Clearly we lack wisdom and direction. This is great read. I'd certainly read it
Be yourself and nothing less

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”