Review by Shakshi Neha -- Can I Be Frank? by Rob Wyatt

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shakshi Neha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shakshi-neha.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Review by Shakshi Neha -- Can I Be Frank? by Rob Wyatt

Post by Shakshi Neha »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Can I Be Frank?" by Rob Wyatt.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I am reviewing the book "Can I Be Frank". The book has been written by the Author Rob Wyatt. This is a good historical story.This book is not a story exactly like Romeo and Juliet or any other story. If you want to know what is life how to deal with it, where to find happiness, where to find love, then, by all means, go ahead and read this book

I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars.

I must add here that the front page of the book is a nice one. It starts out as an effort and worries of a temporary resident of USA. The main protagonist of this story "Frank" has set his mind on becoming a father at a church at a very young age. He comes up with lots of stares of disbelief that people give him when he says he is going to be a father. He is originally from Britain. The story is set in the 20th century.

This story shows us just how much efforts can a person make for the sake of his dreams. Leaving his country, going to a new place, warming up to people that are entirely different from you, befriending them and start to peacefully let the life unroll itself.We always look for happiness and satisfaction in material, in things, in money but that is not the way how it works. Being materialistic does not bring happiness, but your emotions, your love for other people, for other creators, all the living things other than you is what brings love to you. Money may make you satisfied with your life but it can never bring you happiness, it can never buy you happiness.

All the chapters start with quotes at the beginning, mostly from Bible( I can't be sure as I am not a Christian).

If you want to understand life then it is not necessary to watch different shows explaining what is life, nor do you need to listen to people explaining it to you, it is their perspective, not yours, as life is not the same for all. For some it is a path of constant struggles, for some, it comes with the package of sacrifices and for some life practically is nothing but a bed of roses. It varies from person to person that what life dishes out in their plates. And it is the person who can make through the life thick and thin. You should interpret yourself. Look inside that beautiful heart of yours to seek answers for yourself. Self-knowledge is the best known. If you know yourself Inside Out then you will always be happy in your life.

When we are reading this book we have to give it that this book is not lengthy but it contains meaningful words. The writing skill of the author is good I must say that. It is not a guide that was to where can you find happiness or how can you find happiness it just shows a way.

Life can play tricks at times, bring us down, make it seem like the end of the world. But you need to hold onto that sliver of hope because at the end of the day everything is going to be perfectly fine.

This is what this book is about and it is an amazing book.

Can I Be Frank?
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Shakshi Neha's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”