Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dani Elle Ele
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: It Was What It Was by Daniel Pace

Re: Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

This book has given me new approach to overcoming my fears. An educative and inspiring read
Jerry Williams 3
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-williams-3.html
Latest Review: Somawise by Luke Sniewski

Post by Jerry Williams 3 »

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A., offers readers a comprehensive and accessible resource for addressing anxiety and stress using natural remedies.
R Chinaza Onwuka
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Banished
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-chinaza-onwuka.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by R Chinaza Onwuka »

Anxiety and Stress are among the most common psychological disorder that disrupt productivity. It is great that the book serves as a valuable resource for individuals seeking holistic approaches to alleviate anxiety and stress.
Julius Peters
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius-peters.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Julius Peters »

I appreciate the authors' commitment to addressing the root causes of anxiety and stress, rather than just treating the symptoms. Their insights into dietary adjustments, relaxation techniques, and herbal remedies offer readers a holistic approach to mental health.
Robert Cortes
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert-cortes.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Robert Cortes »

As a prospective reader, "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A., seems like a valuable resource for addressing the pervasive challenges of anxiety and stress using natural remedies. The review highlights the authors' empathetic approach to understanding and addressing anxiety, offering practical solutions that resonate deeply with readers. The inclusion of a wide range of techniques, from relaxation practices to dietary adjustments, enhances the book's accessibility and practicality. While the book's repetitive nature and lack of a comprehensive glossary are noted as drawbacks, its overall effectiveness in imparting valuable knowledge and providing actionable strategies is praised. If you're seeking holistic approaches to alleviate anxiety and stress without relying on medication, this book could be a valuable resource.
Onyinyechi Obi
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyinyechi-obi.html
Latest Review: The Assignment by Shayla C. Freeman

Post by Onyinyechi Obi »

The book sheds light on the PTSD and the importance of extended treatment for anxiety. It was an educative book.
Silas Saint
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-silas-saint.html
Latest Review: Somawise by Luke Sniewski

Post by Silas Saint »

Empathetic and Practical Approach: Kinrys and Gold's book offers a compassionate understanding of anxiety while providing practical solutions tailored for individuals facing this challenge. Their emphasis on accessibility and actionable methods makes this guide invaluable for anyone seeking relief from anxiety and stress.
Esther Deekor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-deekor.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Esther Deekor »

Anxiety and stress cannot be completely erased but can be managed constructively for our benefits. And with the actionable strategies provided in this book, I'm sure one would find relief from stress if applied.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”