Review of Nightlord: Sunset

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
R Chinaza Onwuka
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Banished
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-chinaza-onwuka.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Re: Review of Nightlord: Sunset

Post by R Chinaza Onwuka »

Trying to picture Eric's life, one moment he is a hopeless alcoholic, and the next moment boom! He is a vampire with super powers. Your review is interesting.
Julius Peters
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius-peters.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Julius Peters »

Readers of the vampire genre looking for something fresh and original will find 'Nightlord: Sunset' to be a satisfying read. The blend of supernatural elements with real-world issues and scientific concepts makes for a thought-provoking and enjoyable story.
Robert Cortes
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert-cortes.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Robert Cortes »

As a prospective reader, "Nightlord: Sunset" by Garon Whited sounds like an intriguing blend of fantasy and action, centered around the transformation of Eric into a vampire and his journey of self-discovery. Your review highlights the complexity of Eric as a character and praises the well-roundedness of the other characters, along with the incorporation of science and physics into the narrative. The balanced approach to action, mystery, and character development, coupled with exceptional editing, makes it a compelling read for fans of the vampire genre. If you enjoy stories with unique twists and lessons on themes like kindness, this book seems like a worthwhile choice.
Onyinyechi Obi
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyinyechi-obi.html
Latest Review: The Assignment by Shayla C. Freeman

Post by Onyinyechi Obi »

I’m not really a fan of books that talk about vampires. I would give this a try though. I hope it is up to the hype that your review give.
Silas Saint
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-silas-saint.html
Latest Review: Somawise by Luke Sniewski

Post by Silas Saint »

Captivating Journey of Transformation: "Nightlord: Sunset" offers a riveting narrative that explores Eric's transformation from a struggling teacher to a powerful vampire. Garon Whited expertly weaves together elements of fantasy, action, and emotional depth, creating a story that captivates readers. Eric's struggle with his humanity and morality, despite his vampiric nature, adds a profound layer to his character, making his quest for survival and self-discovery incredibly engaging.
Esther Deekor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-deekor.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Esther Deekor »

The plot sounds intriguing but I'm not a fan of blood sucking vampire novels so I might have to pass on this one and the lengthiness of the book is another part that I dread about this book.
Charmaine Mahlangu
Favorite Book: Defining a free man from a black stream
Currently Reading: Save the Last Bullet for God
Bookshelf Size: 95
2024 Reading Goal: 500
2024 Goal Completion: 18%

Post by Charmaine Mahlangu »

This sounds fascinating . It sounds like the modern day twilight series. This is a great summary actually you have made every single detail highlighted and that's great. Well done.
Be yourself and nothing less

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”