Review of The Successful Business Startup Action Guide

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1026
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: 2084 by Kadon Landon Peterson
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Review of The Successful Business Startup Action Guide

Post by Amy Luman »

Perhaps this book would have been beneficial to me when I was beginning my business. Unfortunately, I did this before the book was even written. Thanks!
Harshitha Nayak
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: The Adventurers of Uncle Billy & Ross by Solon Phillips, Esq.
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 69%

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

When a experienced business people or the people who learnt about business comes up to tell the basics of , how to do business is the books we need most because atleast at some point of time we all have crazy idea of getting into business,so this topics gives use a reality check.
MAHAD BAIG MIRZA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mahad-baig-mirza.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by MAHAD BAIG MIRZA »

This insightful review of "The Successful Business Startup Action Guide" applauds its unique perspective from an Arab author and its emphasis on data-driven decision-making. The reviewer appreciates the author's candid discussion of business failures and the practical tools and frameworks provided. While noting that the book covers introductory topics and may not delve deeply into specific areas, it receives a perfect rating of 5 out of 5 for its comprehensive content, interactive writing style, and ease of understanding. Recommended for beginners embarking on their business journey, it serves as a valuable starting point for further exploration and learning.
Jenna Padayachee
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Kybalion
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jenna-padayachee.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Signature Addition: Jenna Padayachee

Post by Jenna Padayachee »

Thank you for a detailed and engaging review.
I find business books engaging to a certain degree.
I firmly believe passion drives the foundation. A book supported by a mentor is a great opportunity ( like what Scott has running at the moment).
I have not read a business book from the perspective of an Arab before, and it does sound like Husam. S. Alsaleh has put a great wealth of quality information in this book that I trust will satisfy a massive market of keen individuals who are interested in startups.
Congratulations to the author 👏
"Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power." Lao Tzu
Jenna Padayachee

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”