Review by MsH2k -- The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Saddam Khan 2
Currently Reading: Twilight
Bookshelf Size: 5

Re: Review by MsH2k -- The Biblical Clock

Post by Saddam Khan 2 »

Book helped take my comprehension to a higher level in some areas.This book sounds like it offers some insights that would give me a better idea of what the Bible is actually saying.actually what's going to be happened before the world end... presented the information well, and I did learn a lot.
MsH2k
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Crushing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 366
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
Latest Review: Lilleah by eelonqa K harris

Post by MsH2k »

Saddam Khan 2 wrote: 15 May 2021, 13:50 Book helped take my comprehension to a higher level in some areas.This book sounds like it offers some insights that would give me a better idea of what the Bible is actually saying.actually what's going to be happened before the world end... presented the information well, and I did learn a lot.
I also felt this book took my comprehension to a higher level in certain areas. I loved the opportunity to read the Bible with a different set of questions. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear."
Rosa Parks
Joyce Sila
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Joyce Sila »

That is a nice review it has piqued my curiosity and I have to read it.The Bible is a complex book when it comes to the beginning of the world and the end and I sure want to learn something new from the writer.thank you.
MsH2k
Currently Reading:

Post by MsH2k »

Joyce Sila wrote: 03 Jun 2021, 03:56 That is a nice review it has piqued my curiosity and I have to read it.The Bible is a complex book when it comes to the beginning of the world and the end and I sure want to learn something new from the writer.thank you.
I do hope you have a chance to read this book. The authors have presented a lot of information in a clear and methodical manner. I feel confident that you will learn something—or at least think about some things in a different light. Thank you for stopping by to read my take. I appreciate your comment.
Rosa Parks
Muhammad Tayyab 3
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Muhammad Tayyab 3 »

I agree the glossary and maps were a plus point for the book. This is Great review.
MsH2k
Currently Reading:

Post by MsH2k »

Muhammad Tayyab 3 wrote: 20 Jun 2021, 05:04 I agree the glossary and maps were a plus point for the book. This is Great review.
I thought they really helped to put the information into context overall. Thank you for your visit and your comment.
Rosa Parks
Ilze Herholdt
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Salt of the Earth
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ilze-herholdt.html
Latest Review: Healing Wounds of the Soul by Elizabeth Campos

Post by Ilze Herholdt »

I have never heard of the Messiah before this book. I've heard of the End of Days but never of prophecies . This book evidently has taught me a lot.
MsH2k
Currently Reading:

Post by MsH2k »

ilze herholdt wrote: 02 Oct 2022, 14:17 I have never heard of the Messiah before this book. I've heard of the End of Days but never of prophecies . This book evidently has taught me a lot.
Indeed, one can learn quite a bit reading this book. Thank you for stopping by for a visit. I appreciate your comment.
Rosa Parks
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

I'm quite interested in Biblical history. As a Christian, I believe some names or even scenarios in this book are familiar to me but I wanna dive more into the book. This is an outstanding review! Kudos!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”