Review by Seroney_ -- Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Sn...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mutai Marshal
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 518
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mutai-marshal.html
Latest Review: Supercharge Your Production with 5 Time Management Hacks by Lucy Ledet

Re: Review by Seroney_ -- Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Sn...

Post by Mutai Marshal »

J_odoyo wrote: 02 Aug 2020, 00:26 The book sounds like a nice children read. Although I am not a fan of children books but from your review I can tell this is a nice one. Thanks for this great review!
Chickenwings00 wrote: 01 Aug 2020, 00:48 This is an interesting read for kids. Inca and her detective agents decided to visit Sri Lanka on holidays along with mom.
Adanna Inya wrote: 31 Jul 2020, 15:13 Inca always coming through for her people. I love this series. Beautiful review.
Olabode Joshua wrote: 31 Jul 2020, 11:58 An unusual assortment of detectives hahaha.... I'm sure they have the skills to sniff out any evidence. I'm pretty sure the children will love this one. Good job!
Inca is a heroine and kids will definitely enjoy the book. Thank you for commenting :tiphat:
Mutai Marshal
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Supercharge Your Production with 5 Time Management Hacks by Lucy Ledet

Post by Mutai Marshal »

Elvis Best wrote: 31 Jul 2020, 07:52 I enjoyed this book, too, although it was a bit long for a children's book. Thanks for the honest review. Great work!
sanjus wrote: 02 Aug 2020, 04:57 A lovely book which is suitable for both adults and children. The focus on animal characters makes it quite charming. Thanks for your insightful review.
Thank you for commenting
:tiphat:
LiLj
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lilj.html
Latest Review: The Two Worlds in Which we Live Physical and Spiritual by Evelyn Rozier

Post by LiLj »

This book sounds like a really good children's book, thank you for your review.
Mutai Marshal
Currently Reading:

Post by Mutai Marshal »

LiLj wrote: 15 Aug 2020, 01:32 This book sounds like a really good children's book, thank you for your review.
It surely is. Thanks for stopping by

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”