Review by Shurada -- The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shurada
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shurada.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Review by Shurada -- The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Shurada »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Reel Sisters" by Michelle Cummings.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Are you someone that likes to be distant from everyone else and believe that being distant from everyone else is better? If you answered yes to that question than this book is ideal for you to read, you will see your believes in another light. To learn from someone else and become their lifetime friend is not an everyday thing that happens. When you find a true friend/ s you should attempt by all means to keep the friendship. True and genuine friendships is rare to find these days.

What I liked about the book is the bond of friendship I came across the book, such friends do not exist no more (from what I personally experienced). Additionally, I also encountered no grammar during my reading period.

What I disliked about is the explanations of fishing that I did not know anything about. Which took me longer to comprehend than usually. I had to look upon google for assistance with regards to a few terms and statements.

The Reel Sisters made me acknowledge how important friendships can be at times. Especially when you need someone to talk to, it is not the same when you talk to your parents or partner. Friendship is unique in its own special way. All thanks to the author Michelle Cummings that made me realize that. If it was not for her, I still would have believed that it is better to be alone than surrounded by people. We all need someone to guide us now and then. We cannot always do everything alone.

I am rating the book a 3 out of 4. Due to some terms and statements I did not understand and had to look them up. Which is the only reason/ s. By all means, it is a decent book to read and there is a lot an individual can learn from. From ages between 18 and upwards I would recommend reading the book. Those younger would not understand the book.

The Reel Sisters
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”