Review by girlwithbooks -- Shadow Game by A.M. Adair

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
girlwithbooks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-girlwithbooks.html
Latest Review: Shadow Game by A.M. Adair

Review by girlwithbooks -- Shadow Game by A.M. Adair

Post by girlwithbooks »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Shadow Game" by A.M. Adair.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Women are always seen as soft-hearted, but they can be as hard as stone in certain situations.

Elle Anderson was an undercover agent of the CIA, working stealthily to bring down biggest dangerous terrorists of the whole world and she was always appointed when things go out of hand. Now this time her next target was Daesh from Islamic group who has been operating in Iraq for quite a long time. She has a strong team of four members, including her. Tex, Jack, and Eve. Jack was bit of introvert but great into computers and technology. Eve was a sweet and charming girl but a best analyst on planet. Tex whose real name was Mike Traviano was the second in command of her team and took care of all the logistics, coordination, and security Although they were new to the team, they were close to each other and it has been a long three months since they last met.

With the new project in hand, they were ordered to kill Daesh but before they had to cripple the organization itself and kill other members who are responsible for the running of the organization as well. Tex and Elle are set to work on their task together with the help of the brain of Jack and analysis of Eve.

As the name suggests “Shadow Game” is truly adhered to the meaning of the title. The character of Elle as a strong-headed and practical woman is what I like the most about this book. I also love the way her team supports her in every part of her act in a situation.

I would rate this book 4 out of 4 as A.M. Adair has written this book so exceptionally well. I have always been the lover of thriller and mystery writings and this book proved to be up to at par with my expectations. I was really fascinated by the way the author has described those suspenseful moments in the book when Elle, the female character in the book, is on her mission. I can feel the way she would be performing her tasks while reading this book.

I would like to recommend this book, especially to those readers who are very much into crime, thriller, and mystery writings because this book will fulfill your expectations. If you are looking for books which are about terrorists groups or Islamic states, then this book would be a perfect start for you to read as it has also described some points regarding Arabic countries as well

Shadow Game
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”